Looking to buy an RRC.

Tacocat

Hello all. Thanks for a cool forum, and an even cooler Facebook page.

I was negotiating to purchase an RRC SWB, but the seller flaked out. I’m pretty cemented on the SWB, and much prefer the older hard dash.

Rust scares me, but needing mechanical work does not. I’m a former TV Repairman with a killer set of tools.

Thanks all.

WELCOME!  I have a totally rust free 94 brooklands green SWB 131K miles... dash was removed as it was becoming a donor car by PO.. cannot get power to fuel pump but engine turns over .. I have parts to put it back together... Would like $2500 for it.

post-511-0-73435900-1615415791_thumb.jpg

post-511-0-49003800-1615415821_thumb.jpg

post-511-0-18489300-1615415847_thumb.jpg

post-511-0-45074900-1615415871_thumb.jpg

Hello all. Thanks for a cool forum, and an even cooler Facebook page.

Woah woah woah... The RobotBurg's Book Face is certainly not cooler than the forum. : ).

However I shall forgive this slight, as you sir are a Palindrome ;)

I'll keep an eye out for any SWBs.

Woah woah woah... The RobotBurg's Book Face is certainly not cooler than the forum. : ).

However I shall forgive this slight, as you sir are a Palindrome ;)

I'll keep an eye out for any SWBs.

Ah, yes. The palindrome privilege. I have used it on many occasions. It hasn’t resulted in a free bottle of Blanton’s yet, but I did get a free pour of Pappy Van Winkle once. In my defense, I am not privy to the secret members forum yet.

I do appreciate the assistance already. I have a few potential candidates lined up as well.

Side question: Is Brooklands Green paint a respray? I thought it was exclusive to the Tom Wilkinson Rover?