Corral Hollow Trail Friday Before Annual

Tammy and I are planning to run corral hollow trail Friday morning before the annual event . We plan to camp at  Stanislaus river campground Thursday night and meet up at trail head near Bear Valley at 10am after trail run we will precede down to the Annual event registration at 2pm.

Interested

Chuck D2

Josh

Nick 110

foster 110

Tammy p38

enderwiggin D90

Miles rrc

Andrew d2

Ham   146.460

Time  Friday 4th at  10am meet at trail head 7n35 Hwy 4

Trail info

Corral Hollow Trail 

A beautiful 4wd trail with a variety of scenery from forest gullies to open ridge tops.  The majority of the trail is easy with some challenges on the eastern end.  Along the way you’ll pass the Bear Trap Cabin, now owned by the Forest Service and maintained as an emergency shelter in winter.  Stock Rovers will need care in some locations but should find the trail entertaining and challenging.   Trail is approximately 14 miles long.

post-448-0-04587600-1569893686_thumb.jpg

Edited by lutz

Tammy and I are planning to run corral hollow trail Friday morning before the annual event . We plan to camp at Stanislaus river campground Thursday night and meet up at trail head near Bear Valley at 10am after trail run we will precede down to the Annual event registration at 2pm.

Ham 146.460

Time Friday 4th at 10am meet at trail head 7n35 Hwy 4

Trail info

Corral Hollow Trail

A beautiful 4wd trail with a variety of scenery from forest gullies to open ridge tops. The majority of the trail is easy with some challenges on the eastern end. Along the way you’ll pass the Bear Trap Cabin, now owned by the Forest Service and maintained as an emergency shelter in winter. Stock Rovers will need care in some locations but should find the trail entertaining and challenging. Trail is approximately 14 miles long.

Hi Lutz Linda and I are going to try and make it to trailhead by 10am. Don’t wait for us, if traffic from Bay is bad we will catch you on the trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lutz Linda and I are going to try and make it to trailhead by 10am. Don’t wait for us, if traffic from Bay is bad we will catch you on the trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on Chuck . looks like we have good group of trucks going

I will be planning on making the run tomorrow with my baby blue 03 Disco2 (the 90 is down and might need a motor...FML). I will also be bringing a buddy with a Disco4.

We will be camping at the Stanislaus River campground with an ETA of 3-4pm today.