Reroute GPS/Sat receiver for hardtop RTT?

RBaker

I'm curious if anyone has done this successfully, or has any recommendations for how to relocate this receiver so that a hard shell roof top tent will not interfere with it?  I have 2014 LR4 and was just realizing that there would be a conflict with just about anything I put up there unless it was mounted well forward of the rear of the truck.  That's not exactly the look I was going for so curious what other folks might have done to deal with it.

Edited by RBaker

I'm curious if anyone has done this successfully, or has any recommendations for how to relocate this receiver so that a hard shell roof top tent will not interfere with it? I have 2014 LR4 and was just realizing that there would be a conflict with just about anything I put up there unless it was mounted well forward of the rear of the truck. That's not exactly the look I was going for so curious what other folks might have done to deal with it.

It impacted my satellite radio so I had to move it forward. I have an Overland Pros rtt but not a hard shell.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk