Black Friday & Holiday Shopping Deals

lithium1330

Bearmach: sale on selected items. Of course, NCLR members get 10% off. 

Rovers North: 15% (non-kits): code: FESTIVE15 (ends Monday, 26th)

Atlantic British: Free shipping on orders over $199

Lucky8: Black Friday sale: $68 Rhino lift rods, and LR3 & 4 bumpers, etc. 

OK4WD: various discounts: 5% off ARB, 10% off Alucab, 10% off WARN, 15% off Factor55

Factor55: 10% off, code: USAMADEF55 (ends Monday, 26th)

Happy thanksgiving and holiday!

And don't forget that RoverWare offer better prices than almost all of the others, 365 days a year, and don't have to have pseudo-sales.  We can frequently offer free delivery in the Bay Area, and infrequent free delivery to Sacramento, Roseville, Truckee, and occasionally the Rubicon Trail.  But so as not to be outdone, any special orders from Bearmach, before Friday evening, will receive an additional 10% off (since they are extending dealers 10% discount, we'll pass it on, as we always do).

Regards,

Graeme

Thanks Chris for information. I got a great deal on a bead lock wheel system from lucky8

I have also shopped at roverware and love his prices and services. And it is nice to by local and support are members.

Happy Thanksgiving

Andrew

What did you end up getting? Not the weld on ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I am going with the do it your self kit, getting new wheels at Lucky8. ($255.oo totol set of 4 steel wheeis tax and delivery) to weld the bead lock plates on( from Rimmerbros.com $278.31) totol for both $533.35 having bead locks, priceless

Will be interesting to see how this goes.  I've heard it's incredibly hard to get weld-on beadlocks to balance out for use at highway speeds.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.auxbeam.com/merry-christmas-sale

And what self respecting Jeep owner doesn’t need more lights.

FWIW, I have a pair of the 7†round, 80w LED driving lights and I like them.

The round LEDs keep to the vintage look on boxy rovers, with modern day output demanded.

Archived