Caravan to WNLRR

I like Jethro’s suggestion. Arnold for gas and stop at grocery deli for food. I hope these are the places he suggested.

Grizzly Station ? For gas.

Big Trees Market ? For deli food and last minute groceries and

Yep!!

That's them, just didn't know the names off hand!

Snow shoe brewery is in Arnold too, decent lunch stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you (local) guys been to Firewood (http://firewoodeats.com/) in Murphy? I was originally thinking of stopping there for lunch break... looks to be a good lunch spot. 

But we'll hopping straight to Arnold for Snow Shoe. 

Though, wouldn't be surprised if folks prefer to just eat out of their coolers and fridges, instead of a sit down place. 

have you (local) guys been to Firewood (http://firewoodeats.com/) in Murphy? I was originally thinking of stopping there for lunch break... looks to be a good lunch spot.

But we'll hopping straight to Arnold for Snow Shoe.

Though, wouldn't be surprised if folks prefer to just eat out of their coolers and fridges, instead of a sit down place.

There's some great restaurants and it's a neat down town. All the wineries have tasting rooms too. So if you are not in a hurry it's fun explore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I am afraid I cannot make it in time to join the caravan. That really bothers me, because I was looking forward to meeting everyone before arriving in Bear Valley. It’s my first LR event and I’m a stranger to everyone :-)

Bart (my passenger) and I will drive up to Bear Valley after lunch time. We will arrive before dark.

Is there any chance someone can save us a camping spot with the other NorCal Rovers? Just a spot for two tiny dome tents a a green 2006 RRS

See you all there!

That's too bad you won't make the caravan. But still, have a safe drive up. Not sure the camp site situation, but I was told there are many spots...so, if we're unable to safe you a spot, come look for camp with orange NorCal Land Rover flags.. that's where we'll be.  

Hi all,

I am afraid I cannot make it in time to join the caravan. That really bothers me, because I was looking forward to meeting everyone before arriving in Bear Valley. It’s my first LR event and I’m a stranger to everyone :-)

Bart (my passenger) and I will drive up to Bear Valley after lunch time. We will arrive before dark.

Is there any chance someone can save us a camping spot with the other NorCal Rovers? Just a spot for two tiny dome tents a a green 2006 RRS

See you all there!

Archived