November Baja Trip?

Anybody interested in heading down to Baja in November 2018?? Maybe ending up in Loreto?

Ultimately would like to do some kayaking/fishing at destination. Open to suggestions. Would like to avoid dates around TG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if we keep these separate... folks can go October, AND go again in November. 

Not that I would do that. :) 

I think combining them makes sense. 

Maybe I can bring back a piece of the border wall... just like people did when the Berlin wall came down, people were selling pieces of it. 

Hmmm... I wonder if that's how eBay got started. 

Jared and I are planning a club trip for October, but maybe early November would be an option.

Hello,

What are the October dates?

Thx

They have not been determined yet, but Jared and I will start planning soon and get a thread started.

I may join you ( if there's room)  Had to cancel my trip two days before departure. My brother Carlos broke his femur yesterday. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Damn...femur is a major deal.  Carlos is haven't a rough year.  Hope he gets better soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to know the “official Baja Trip†dates as soon as possible to get the time off from work.Even general info such as length of trip and possible destinations would be helpful. Thx, Michael

Would like to know the “official Baja Trip” dates as soon as possible to get the time off from work.Even general info such as length of trip and possible destinations would be helpful. Thx, Michael

tentatively 3rd week of October we were discussing last night. Trying to get it planned soon. Will be one week. Usually Saturday to Saturday. We’ll see if we can lock it down by the end of the weekend.

Archived