March Peninsula (ish) DitD

Hey look, it's the third week of March already!  (yikes...gotta get working on my taxes!)

So what's the plan for the bay area DitD this month?  I'm not saying we have to go back to Harry's, but I'm not saying we shouldn't....  :)

Hey look, it's the third week of March already! (yikes...gotta get working on my taxes!)

So what's the plan for the bay area DitD this month? I'm not saying we have to go back to Harry's, but I'm not saying we shouldn't.... :)

I vote Harry’s on Saratoga. We can probably even park near each other and within eye sight of Harry’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess there are more people in the south bay....

If that's better for the majority I'll make it work, but it's a long haul; about 30 miles from where I'll be staying that night.  I'll likely be coming down from Sausalito that day.

Anybody else have an idea?  I'm down for some turkey and gravy, but it is a long haul.

I just looked on the calendar and saw this -- weren't we just at the Big Basin Burger Bar a week ago?

I think Harry's is a good choice but next time we should try to get it up north a bit.  Maybe time for Alpine Inn... food has never been great, but it's cheap and they have a wide selection of beer.

I'm in. :) See you tomorrow.

All the way from Alameda - way to represent for the east bay!

Speaking of which....now that this has become the 'bay area' in stead of peninsula meeting, we may even consider doing the east bay some time if there's interest.  Depending on the date it may be better for me or may be worse.

Hey guys.

I just want to confirm, you are referring to Harry’s Hoffbrau House in Saratoga Ave, San Jose?

This will be my first DitD and first time at Harry’s hopefully see you there.

Hey guys.

I just want to confirm, you are referring to Harry’s Hoffbrau House in Saratoga Ave, San Jose?

This will be my first DitD and first time at Harry’s hopefully see you there.

You got it!

For those looking for us, there are two round tables put together in the bar area. We have an orange NCLR flag handing off the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived