Black Friday Shopping Deals...

lithium1330

Since become a LR owners, I'm come to observe unique behaviors when parts shopping, esp. something like Black Friday shopping... b/c when it comes to shopping for parts, LR owners are like... squirrels (tree or ground squirrels? doesn't matter, and not really the point) gathering acorns before the long and never ending winter.

They meticulously look far and wide for the best acorns they can find (at the time), collecting only the "best" acorns they think they will eventually need, stuffing said acorns throughout their home, even someone else's yard... some times won't use them for a year or even longer, but often times forgetting about them all together... only to go out to find more acorns. 

Here are some deals I've found... enjoy! 

Club Annual Supporter: Atlantic British Free ship on $199 or more - great if you need to buy a bunch of heavy stuff.

Club Annual Supporter: Front Runner Outfitters: 15% off tents & awnings, and 10% off everything else. 

Rovers North: 15% off with code "Gobble15"

Lucky8: bumpers, brakes, drive shafts, etc. And free shipping. 

OK4WD: 50 off $500, 100 off $1000 and 200 off $2000, and 10% discounts on Alu Cab, ARB stuff, and other stuff. 

Oztent: Up to 50% off their stuff,.. e.g., JV edition is 50% off, some slightly less. 

4 Wheel Parts: a local fav for many, esp. mall crawlers.. 20% off Smittybilt stuff, from winch to straps, etc. 

...and with free shipping somebody needs to buy one of these!

I've seen some mixed results with some of the Lucky8 fab work this year so I'm interested to see how the bumpers look.  I understand they've changed shops from who they used to use and quality control wasn't as good as it could be.  Ask Chad for more details  :)  Of course, I don't know if they're using the same people for all their manufacturing.

...and with free shipping somebody needs to buy one of these!

I've seen some mixed results with some of the Lucky8 fab work this year so I'm interested to see how the bumpers look. I understand they've changed shops from who they used to use and quality control wasn't as good as it could be. Ask Chad for more details :) Of course, I don't know if they're using the same people for all their manufacturing.

I don't want to trash them too much harder, but they did volunteer that the lift kit used to be made by a different welder which they are going back to, and that my lift kit was their trial run using the same welder as their bumper. Yikes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived