Peninsula Drip-in-the-dirt, August 2017 - Little Store, Woodside

Would love to meet you all, not sure about the rest of the family.

I just need to know where the green hat will be. I heard everyone really loved the place last month. But I am open to anything in the peninsula, not sure what the requirements are for these things, and what the usual times are, so don't want to recommend something ridiculous.

Time is usually around 6:30PM

Location location location.  That's a tough one.

I think we had a request to hit up the Little Store in Woodside and we already had something picked at that time... should we do that?

The Little Store - 51 Photos & 93 Reviews - American (Traditional ...

I'm OK with the Little Store.  As I recall the only negative is it's pretty small on both seating and parking for a group.  Of course, I could be thinking of another place all together so disregard if I'm hallucinating.

Did you see the size of that chicken?

Would love to meet you all, not sure about the rest of the family.

I just need to know where the green hat will be. I heard everyone really loved the place last month. But I am open to anything in the peninsula, not sure what the requirements are for these things, and what the usual times are, so don't want to recommend something ridiculous.

I don't know if Cris will be there with his Green hat because he mentioned being out of town this weekend and I'm not sure when he's leaving.  I will make sure to wear a club t-shirt.  Thanks.

I'm OK with the Little Store.  As I recall the only negative is it's pretty small on both seating and parking for a group.  Of course, I could be thinking of another place all together so disregard if I'm hallucinating.

Did you see the size of that chicken?

Dude, they call it the "little store" for a reason..

Archived