Land Rover - Girl Power

robg

As far as I know Erin and Alyson are the two ladies that pick up spanners (wrenches) and work on their rigs and for that, here's a shout out to you both.

I have a 14 year old that is becoming a very good fabricator and welder, she is helping build a rear tyre swing out currently and it raises the question, how many ladies do we have in the club working on Land Rovers (No, Solis does not count)?

Let's hear from you........................................

post-635-0-83600200-1496761872_thumb.jpg

post-635-0-09717400-1496761902_thumb.jpg

Reminds me of the problem I have...my 10 year old daughter helps me work on my RRC sometimes...and therefore believes she has claimed "dibs" on it for when she can drive.

You sure your daughter is not working on HER 110?

Reminds me of the problem I have...my 10 year old daughter helps me work on my RRC sometimes...and therefore believes she has claimed "dibs" on it for when she can drive.

You sure your daughter is not working on HER 110?

You are 100% correct, next summer she gets her learners permit and its all over then.

So Rob are these pictures of a new rover you have???

Edit: I see on the White Rock post you are saying you have a defender. Have we seen pictures of it?

Hi Alyson, yep have a 110 - RHD as that is the only way the boys at LR designed them. They did make some all wrong with the wheel on the left which they called NAS which stands for Not Actually Serious.

Not Actually Serious :lol: That's awesome. 

Rob...if she wants some more practice that might pay her a little summer money too, I have some upcoming custom work I need done on a new project in the works. And actually, I could use a new gate, too. :D

Archived