May MORG

Was trying to make it but things just didnt line up.Might do a midweek trip to bald mt soon will post it up if anyone is interested 

Definitely keep us updated.  If I can I'd love to head up there but I have to expect the snow will be around for a while. 

I seem to be out of town traveling every first Saturday so can never make it. I wont' be in town next June drive out either.

Anyone interested in a ride weekend of the 20th to help a nooby figure this overland/offroad Landy out? Would love a guide to help me learn the ins and outs of the Landy seeing as this is my first ever vehicle like this.

thanks

I seem to be out of town traveling every first Saturday so can never make it. I wont' be in town next June drive out either.

Anyone interested in a ride weekend of the 20th to help a nooby figure this overland/offroad Landy out? Would love a guide to help me learn the ins and outs of the Landy seeing as this is my first ever vehicle like this.

thanks

I may be down for something. I missed the MORG as well and am itching to get back out. I'm sure some others will be up for it as well.

Nick

thanks

I'm sure we can get some people together for the 20th.  I'd suggest starting a new thread so people will see it separately than the MORG.

Definitely keep us updated.  If I can I'd love to head up there but I have to expect the snow will be around for a while. 

Even Bald mt is closed until May 30th. So heading up to Kennedy Meadows for some camping and fishing on the Kern river . No offroad :(

I think I'll be going up Coyote flats again by mid July if the thing melts a bit of course... I was thinking end of June like last year, but I really doubt is going to be opened (and I am too busy until July anyway), it's pretty high up there...

I think I'll be going up Coyote flats again by mid July if the thing melts a bit of course... I was thinking end of June like last year, but I really doubt is going to be opened (and I am too busy until July anyway), it's pretty high up there...

yea always want to get up that way but run out of vacation time.Now just camping a red rock canyon state park maybe explore areas around  Bickel camp and last chance

Archived