Sacramento Valley March DITD

It's that time to start thinking about location for our scheduled 3/10 meet up.

Last month was the kilt pub, which decided on a name change to 19 handles.

What's the group's preference?

Continue with that location or we could also open it back up to a driveway.

Thoughts?

Kinda like the driveway idea. Another option that came up was a BBQ somewhere near Folsom Lake but we can wait until it gets warmer, but then the water level might be too high.... I should be getting my schedule today or tomorrow to see if I can attend. I have a few projects to complete before Baja.

Pretty sure beer week is going on still for that week and downtown has some lively things going on.

If not, we could always beg Nick to offer up his house again, that seemed the most central to everyone. 

Sounds great! I much prefer the garage too! I should be able to host the April meeting again... Get the fire pit going. :-)

You boys know I am hosting a club BBQ on the 12th? I'd come to this as well if I could but sadly I work that night

Of course, I had hoped to attend but have to fly out the following morning for work... So bad timing on this one.

But I do see many more club BBQ's in our future!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nick,

Sure it is ... and we're all waiting outside ....

Graeme

[or maybe Justin should just put it on the right date, not on the 29th Feb. --- just in case nobody noticed]

that's why i didn't see it... hey justin..

Lol fixed

Should be cancel this one since Drews is the day after? or do you guys want to have both

I'd like to keep...I don't think we can all make it. So selfishly looking forward to it.

I'll be there on Thursday... Already a standing monthly event for me. Don't want that to get displaced. ;-)

Hoping to make it. Might be working later in the day, but will try to head over. Unfortunately, working on Saturday during Drew's event.

Archived