David is heading to Frank Raines... and maybe Hollister

David,

Want to come along, but we need to firm this up soon please .... don't want to make other plans that clash.

Graeme

Hello Graeme,

My apologies... I am just seeing this thread and responding. I think Friday is a go for me, but will need to work out the meeting time. We plan to go there for late morning and then heading home mid-afternoon. I'll post up tomorrow and maybe we can work out the details. I think Jared talked about Mt. Hamilton, but not sure yet - last time I took that route it was just way too curvy. :-)

Regards, David

Hello Graeme,

My apologies... I am just seeing this thread and responding. I think Friday is a go for me, but will need to work out the meeting time. We plan to go there for late morning and then heading home mid-afternoon. I'll post up tomorrow and maybe we can work out the details. I think Jared talked about Mt. Hamilton, but not sure yet - last time I took that route it was just way too curvy. :-)

Regards, David

At the moment I'm planning to go as well... My mom is camping there as they enjoy riding dirt bikes over the holiday weekend.

Let me know what we're thinking about for times.

At the moment I'm planning to go as well... My mom is camping there as they enjoy riding dirt bikes over the holiday weekend.

Let me know what we're thinking about for times.

It'll be my dad and I and we can stay a few hours. I have to head home by mid afternoon because my mom can't handle walking both my dogs.

Maybe the entrance (I think it's a ranger station sort of) at 10am?

Graeme, which way are you going? Jared? Anudeep?

Archived