Project Disco 3

DiscoDavis

I think so far only Bear has seen my rig, and ours are fairly similar  ;)

Well I was out in Half Moon Bay this Sunday and fortunately one of my passengers brought a good camera. This should make up for not bringing her out to the DiTD at Anudeep's place!

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r485/DiscoDavis/22865461336_806ca5d836_k_zpsjr0x34ac.jpg

Nice sticker combo:) Been wanting to do a similar layout on the D2.

Thanks! I'm gonna try and keep the scheme simple for now... it's so hard to choose what to slap on there  :lol:

Good seeing you @ the DITD; very nice LR3 and stickers combo.  What other project(s) do you have in mind?

Thanks! You too. For now I'm probably going to clear the roof off since I commute, so hilift stays home and the spare migrates to the top of the drawers. The interim goal for now is to have something I can reasonably use for most things since I have just the rover as a daily driver. In the future I'll grab something to put commute miles on, but the current idea is to keep the rover modular. Then later I'll start throwing the heavy duty things like bumpers at it. 

To Do List:

>Extend drawers to middle row for sleeping platform

>Waterproof seat covers for front row

>skinny socket extensions and a 22mm or 7/8" socket for easy spare tire winch access through drawer floor

>Seal and redrain/reduct stock air intake in place of a mantec/OEM "snorkel"(RAI)

>Add manual EAS disconnect switch @ driver's position

>migrate the AUX input to glovebox or other

>Max trax or other traction device

>Traxxide kit

>ARB front bumper + winch

>Limblifters

>Kaymar rear, modify spindle

>second fullsize spare

>New front diff (OEM), ARB airlocker @ rear w/compressor by expansion tank

>weather sealed and labeled comprehensive spares kit. (something that covers the maximum amount of problem areas but remains manageable in size)

• 1 year later...

Old thread...she's more "sick" looking than you'd think these days.....

Ha ha ha...

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm gonna try and keep the scheme simple for now... it's so hard to choose what to slap on there

Thanks! You too. For now I'm probably going to clear the roof off since I commute, so hilift stays home and the spare migrates to the top of the drawers. The interim goal for now is to have something I can reasonably use for most things since I have just the rover as a daily driver. In the future I'll grab something to put commute miles on, but the current idea is to keep the rover modular. Then later I'll start throwing the heavy duty things like bumpers at it.

To Do List:

>Extend drawers to middle row for sleeping platform

>Waterproof seat covers for front row

>skinny socket extensions and a 22mm or 7/8" socket for easy spare tire winch access through drawer floor

>Seal and redrain/reduct stock air intake in place of a mantec/OEM "snorkel"(RAI)

>Add manual EAS disconnect switch @ driver's position

>migrate the AUX input to glovebox or other

>Max trax or other traction device

>Traxxide kit

>ARB front bumper + winch

>Limblifters

>Kaymar rear, modify spindle

>second fullsize spare

>New front diff (OEM), ARB airlocker @ rear w/compressor by expansion tank

>weather sealed and labeled comprehensive spares kit. (something that covers the maximum amount of problem areas but remains manageable in size)

Time to update this build thread...😂

Time to update this build thread...

Yeah, he forgot to add "install life-raft" to the list!

To quote a famous movie line...."OK, who's the U-boat commander?"

Archived