Windshield wipers stopped working

ChrisJB

• 4 months later...

Next time you are in Land Rover Fremont, or Land Rover Redwood City, or Mexxi's, or Cerrone's European, or the Land Rover Driving experience, keep an eye out for our new brochures. Each of this locations has agreed to feature them in prominent locations at their place of business and we have given each of them approximately 100 to hand out to new members.

WIth each renewal, each member will get 3 brochures they can hand out to their friends. Of course, if you have a specific Land Rover hangout you would like to make sure gets stocked, contact Will who has a large supply of extras. Or ask any of the board of Directos for some of their extras.

Thanks to all who helped with the folding party today! It worked out great!

We have 2 brochure racks being used at Fremont -- one for Sales and one for parts.

We have another brochure rack being used at Redwood City in the Parts group plus sales is handing them out to their "offroader" prospects.

Cerrone's has their rack proudly displayed at their counter.

Mexxis has a bunch of brochures ready to hand out has well, with a rack..

Does anyone else from the membership have any additional locations they think would be interested in getting copies of the brochures to display? ie. LR Monterey, San Jose, Walnut Creek, etc....

If so, let Will know (president@nclrclub.org) and he will get you a supply for them. We are out of brochure racks, but he could probably purchase one for you as well...

-C

If you want me too, I can approach the Land Rover dealer in Walnut Creek, run up at lunch one day, and see if they would be ok with it.

Land Rover Livermore may be more receptive at this time, and I can talk to them if the BOD wants that.

It goes back to the question, if approached, do we want to sign on additional dealers? If not, then we need to put something on the back for the club contact person before they go out......

I don't have an "in" at San Jose, but could inquire as to how receptive they would be to display the brochures. i know they've got a brochure rack of sorts in the service dept. don't recall anything in parts.

the two service guys i have dealt with recently have been great and appreciate the off-roading segment of the LR crowd. could start with them. they'd probably be able to give me a heads-up as to management's attitude toward such things.

let me know, Chuck, Will, or whomever.

btw, Will, did you say you use or have used the guys at Extra Mile over the years? they seem like a good bunch. perhaps you or i could inquire about sponsorship or displaying brochures...

... all of this with any necessary BOD approval, of course.

i believe LR RWC, SJ and SF (BMC Motors) are all owned by the same parent company so couldn't the "in" be from our contact at RWC as to whom to approach? maybe even ask him/her to give a heads up to the SJ/SF contact that someone will contact them.

Archived