Nick... Can I import it into my navigation on my screen or my iPhone? I don't have another GPS thing. Or, can I put it in my HAM radio?

Ooooh, are you bringing your "lead-throwing contraption"? I will likely need to leave in the afternoon after the run to get back home to the dogs. I have someone coming to tend to them, but they have plans in the evening.

I am trying to get my usual off roading buddy to go with me, as I don't like going alone. His wife hates me, so let's see if she lets him.

No idea if this is any good or not, but you might try googling it to see what kinds of reviews you see and if there are any alternatives.

http://www.gpxnavigator.com/

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick... Can I import it into my navigation on my screen or my iPhone? I don't have another GPS thing. Or, can I put it in my HAM radio?

Ooooh, are you bringing your "lead-throwing contraption"? I will likely need to leave in the afternoon after the run to get back home to the dogs. I have someone coming to tend to them, but they have plans in the evening.

I am trying to get my usual off roading buddy to go with me, as I don't like going alone. His wife hates me, so let's see if she lets him.

I always have at least one, but if you have to leave in the afternoon we'd bettet plan for another time.

the file is what you import into your gps (garmin, etc).  i imported it into mine ok.  if you can find your way to angels camp its a peace of cake.  and if you want bring you lead-throwing contraptions if you have time afterwards to play... :)

Awww....I wanna bring my lead throwing contraptions but I'll be on the wrong outing!

I'm unfortunately going to miss this month...too much travel for work. Hopefully June will be something I can make. Have fun!

Anyone want to meet fir breakfast tomorrow in angels camp? Brooklyn and i are staying at our cabin tonight tge down the hill in the am. There is a great place in arnold but prob out of everyone's way so how about angels? Most will be passing through there anyway

What time would that be, around 830?

I am changing to a tentative instead of confirmed for the MORG but I will be taking the girls if I do go, and we'd probably do breakfast. 

I won't be making it, although nor will I be at the baby shower. Discovery keeps overheating, I'm guessing its due to a used water pump, so the task for tomorrow is to replace that and go from there. Enjoy everyone... Bummed

I won't be making it, although nor will I be at the baby shower. Discovery keeps overheating, I'm guessing its due to a used water pump, so the task for tomorrow is to replace that and go from there. Enjoy everyone... Bummed

good luck with the breast pump...i mean baby shower...i mean water pump :)

Doesnt matter to me. 830 would five us plenty of time. It takes us about 40 min to get down to angels camp from arnold. We are in Murphys right now.

What restaurant? Looks like I'm going provided wifey continues to feel good and want the personal space tomorrow.

See you on the road! We will be monitoring 146.460 and the 147.975 repeater. We are too far away from the repeater at this time.

Erin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well my first reply got lost when i hit the wrong key..so here's the abridged version...

Great MORG.  i'm glad there were lots of kids toddler-age for Brooklyn to play with.  Nice to finally meet you David :)  i had no idea you were a M.D.....  Jared, nice choice of trails.  Pretty scenery.  Chad your twins played so well with Brooklyn i almost can't believe it.   It was nice to share our place with Chad and his girls as well as Erin and Jared.  Company is always welcome up here.  I'll start looking into the Boards Crossing/Sourgrass trails and see what i can get going.

Thanks again to all that came.

See you on the road! We will be monitoring 146.460 and the 147.975 repeater. We are too far away from the repeater at this time.

Erin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin,

Just for fun I though I'd see if I could hear those repeaters from San Carlos.  I can hear both Dodge Ridge (barely) and Angel's Camp (clearly) from here.  If I knew how to send the tone I may be able to open the repeater .... where did I put that instruction book ....?

Graeme

I'm trying to get someone to respond on dodge ridge as well and angel's camp right now.  got my antenna mounted up at the cabin.

Erin,

Just for fun I though I'd see if I could hear those repeaters from San Carlos.  I can hear both Dodge Ridge (barely) and Angel's Camp (clearly) from here.  If I knew how to send the tone I may be able to open the repeater .... where did I put that instruction book ....?

Graeme

Archived