Gauging Interest: Shaver Lake Snow Run, Jan 30 - Feb 1, 2015

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rupert, Camp Edison just called me. They couldn't find Justin's reservation, but she found it when we were talking. She said to call the office directly and you can make your reservation. I also confirmed that we can secure campsites when we get there on Friday, so I'll leave that up to you.

I also think we need to start thinking about the 2 groups. I propose we have a 7:30 group and a 9:30 group. with this many trucks we can't do all.in one group.

I agree 100%. In fact, I believe it's been mentioned before... :)

......This all has to do with coffee....as long as I have time for my coffee....

You need a built-in coffee machine in your truck. Heated by your exhaust so your not exhausted.

Well im back been gone since the 5th. My grandmother was sick but shes back to her old self. Now just have to swap all my parts from my old truck to the new one in 10 days should be fun.

Well im back been gone since the 5th. My grandmother was sick but shes back to her old self. Now just have to swap all my parts from my old truck to the new one in 10 days should be fun.

Glad to hear you're back and everything is normal again with your grandmother.

OK, do we have a tentative schedule yet? Michele and I need to put some plans in place for the week leading up to Shaver

Yay, we're close enough to the trip to start planning the caravan up to Camp Edison! Given the time it takes to get the group moving at each stop, we need to keep a tight schedule so we have enough light to do the recce Friday late afternoon.

Gilroy Rendezvous Point - Meet @ 9:30am, Leave at 10:00am

Vieira’s Shell Gas Station

101 South exit 356, to 10th St/ CA-152 E

850 Pacheco Pass Hwy

Gilroy, CA. 95020

Madera Rendezvous Point - Meet @11:30am, Leave at 12:00pm

Valero Gas Station

I-5 South exit 403A, to CA-152 E/CA-33 S to Los Banos/Fresno

1502 E. Yosemite Ave.

Madera, CA. 93638

From Madera, it's a tad over an hour to Camp Edison.

The attached pic has the addresses and directions to Camp Edison, and to the trail head.

Archived