Eastern Sierras Weekend Trip - 24 Oct (Fri) to 26 Oct

Hi All,

It is looking that Pedram "the P-fab magician" (I am so freakishly impressed with his skills that I may start a groupie following...hahaha) might be finished with my truck and I am looking at taking it for a spin. I have a very nice trail (Levitt Lake 1st night / Laurel Lakes 2nd night / Mono Lake tour) that could be done in 3 days and was thinking whether there are any folks interested. I know that this is very very last minute but hey.... it is the true adventure spirit :)

I could also do Sat - Mon if that is better for the group etc. This is an easy to moderate trail with BEAUTIFUL vistas etc and thus wives/significant others/kids are welcome!

Let me know if anyone is interested. It is looking that the weather will be great on Friday (slight chance of rain on Saturday) and good through Monday (high 50s during the day).

Best,

Michal

Somebody volunteer to go with Michal. I've been on 2 trips with him and at the end of each trip it seems to snow. :)

He's got great mojo to bring wet weather to dry CA.

Seriously, its a good trip.

Have fun Michal.

Somebody volunteer to go with Michal. I've been on 2 trips with him and at the end of each trip it seems to snow. :)

He's got great mojo to bring wet weather to dry CA.

Seriously, its a good trip.

Have fun Michal.

Thanks Rupert - yep trips are fun but there might be slight rain or snow. Who knows but fun is definitely guaranteed :)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like that lake is at 9500 elevation. It will definitely be snowing up there with this cold spell. I may be interested in a trip, but don't want to be driving and camping in snow.

Sonora Pass on SR108 is CLOSED. How were you planning on getting there?

Chance for just a two day trip? I can leave Friday afternoon.

Archived