Land Rover Parts, Wrenching, BBQ Lunch and 4x4 Trails

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously?

It's November 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to see Checkers alive again you will watch your words young lady..... Kidding.... That dog is to cute.... I'll just take him from you.

Alright, food and tables are good to go. I will have both lifts completely opened and free for you guys to work on or whatever they may be needed for.

Really wanting to get a cool Parking lot shot with everyone if possible.

I checked the weather and looks like it should be a nice day with plenty of sun / good weather to hit Prairie City SVRA.

Any drink requests? Going to BevMo the day before the event.

Really wanting to get a cool Parking lot shot with everyone if possible.

I'd suggest organizing this in advance of the end of the event. Something similar was supposed to occur at the Annual, but trucks had already started leaving Sunday AM by the time it was considered.

-Jared

Once again, I don't think I'll actually be wrenching on my own rig so I'm all for attacking Pedram's trans if he's got one ready to swap in.

(trying to do my best to perpetuate the idea that the LR3s are reliable.....actually I just don't think we can get through all the suspension work I want to do in one day!)

I barley catch up on mods myself. I tend to fix things that are still broken from before.

Justin might have an LT230 for me. I'll have to see what my options are.

Pedram. From your other post it sounds like time for a swap if you can find a reliable one. Parts aren't easy to come by for these guys but if you're trans guy owes you the id make him fix it or find you a new one. That sucks bud. I know what it's like to have a rover down. I will keep my eye out for a manual tranny for ya.

I barley catch up on mods myself. I tend to fix things that are still broken from before.

Justin might have an LT230 for me. I'll have to see what my options are.

Do you need the transfer box (LT230) or Trans (R380?) Check with Dan on R#*)'s laying around... I know he was glad to put the one we picked up to use in his RRC but he may have something worth rebuilding... Just a thought, TO

Do you need the transfer box (LT230) or Trans (R380?) Check with Dan on R#*)'s laying around... I know he was glad to put the one we picked up to use in his RRC but he may have something worth rebuilding... Just a thought, TO

Sorry I meant R380. But I'm sure the LT230 is going to kick rocks soon after. Let's just say I'm not shocked when my truck breaks down. I just make sure it's still drivable. I can still move the truck around but I have no reverse. I just need to park down hill so I can keep moving...... It's parked at home, don't stress yet.

So a bit of a typo on the flyer, It states 1PM although I meant to put that for when the planned ride to Prairie city would be. I will be here at 10am and have the doors opened and food going at 11am

So feel free to arrive earlier

Guess that means I gotta getup early. �� BTW is there cheap gas station near? my GasBuddy app sez Costco off Sunrise is cheapest and not sure how far a detour from your place.

The one on Sunrise is about a mile or two at most from our shop and is on the way.

Justin,

I'm hoping to make it and help celebrate !

Jared,

Have you posted the Peninsula/South Bay Caravan plan yet? Maybe a route through the east bay to meet up with some of those folks ;-)

A wave of rovers forming from the south... A "south swell" if you will 😊

Justin,

I'm hoping to make it and help celebrate !

Jared,

Have you posted the Peninsula/South Bay Caravan plan yet? Maybe a route through the east bay to meet up with some of those folks ;-)

A wave of rovers forming from the south... A "south swell" if you will 😊

I'd like to join this "swell" caravan.

I am in Justin. Will bring my two boys (9 and 12yrs); get them to start helping me w/LR maint.

Thanks for organizing this; BBQ; tri-tip sounds good.

Both my boys are not big eaters; one just got his teeth braces on so hot dogs and macaroni salad will do for them.

Save a spot for me where I can tune-up my DII; will be replacing spark plugs and if time permits (already changed the engine oil and filter yesterday, drain and change fluid in the LT230 and diff! Lube all the grease points.

Do you have a place to dump oil? Otherwise, I can just take it to nearest auto parts store, and how about grease gun; otherwise, I will bring mine.

As for parts, any complete stock front bumper (color Java Black) from an 03 or 04 DII? Mine is falling apart from all the trail runs; or go for a used ARB DII winch bumper.

I will be making my spare parts list needed tonight needed and will be checking out your yard. Some of the items on my list are extra hydraulic jack that comes w/RRC, DI, and DIIs (typically red or orange in color). Good to have two for doing repairs on the trail along with using a standard jacks.

Thanks!

I am in Justin. Will bring my two boys (9 and 12yrs); get them to start helping me w/LR maint.

Thanks for organizing this; BBQ; tri-tip sounds good.

Both my boys are not big eaters; one just got his teeth braces on so hot dogs and macaroni salad will do for them.

Save a spot for me where I can tune-up my DII; will be replacing spark plugs and if time permits (already changed the engine oil and filter yesterday, drain and change fluid in the LT230 and diff! Lube all the grease points.

Do you have a place to dump oil? Otherwise, I can just take it to nearest auto parts store, and how about grease gun; otherwise, I will bring mine.

As for parts, any complete stock front bumper (color Java Black) from an 03 or 04 DII? Mine is falling apart from all the trail runs; or go for a used ARB DII winch bumper.

I will be making my spare parts list needed tonight needed and will be checking out your yard. Some of the items on my list are extra hydraulic jack that comes w/RRC, DI, and DIIs (typically red or orange in color). Good to have two for doing repairs on the trail along with using a standard jacks.

Thanks!

Hey Ron,

Really glad to see you tomorrow. We do have a oil dump spot as well as any other fluids you may need to change out.

We should have a grease gun, just need to locate it. Although bring yours to be safe.

Just got a Black Front bumper in, we can figure out some good pricing.

Archived