The new commuter!

JeremyP

Well, rise and shine! I'm on my way down south to pick up my 100% California legal 94' disco DIESEL! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/10/a2eqe7at.jpg

Not sure how the dude did it, but its a clear California title with "d" as the fuel type! No smog ever again! Let's see if I can push 30mpg out of the beauty;)

Thanks! It's almost exactly how I want it. I'm going to swap out the wheels for color matched steelies,add taillight guards,lights and a skid. Calling it a day after that ! This thing will be perfect for

Commuting AND wheeling. Oh , sliders and a hd rear bumper are on the list as well. Pedram, I have a order for you!!

Thanks y'all! Its on the trailer behind me now making its way to its new home:)

@ Nick, we all gotta have our toys;) really , you have just as many as I do! I have this and the hunter. All the others are for sale or parts. I wish I could keep it all!

i kno where there is a really sweet LWB classic that a really good dood would trade you for this................

Hmmmmm...... I don't think I can squeeze that;) The opportunity to own a California legal diesel rover is something that happens once in a, well, it's the only one I've come across....EVER! It'll take everything ya got to get me to give up this puppy:)

Is that the 4JB1 motor? From a Trooper or Frontera? Has it got the turbo? I'm interested because I want to see one .... to assess how difficult it is.

Regards,

Graeme

Sure is:) 4jb1t 2.8 Isuzu turbo diesel. I actually will be getting another 4jb1t complete motor in the next couple months. The guy I bought this from had a spare, but wanted too much for it. He called me last night and I think we struck a deal on it. I'll most likely be going to the MoM in this. Are you going?

Sure is:) 4jb1t 2.8 Isuzu turbo diesel. I actually will be getting another 4jb1t complete motor in the next couple months. The guy I bought this from had a spare, but wanted too much for it. He called me last night and I think we struck a deal on it. I'll most likely be going to the MoM in this. Are you going?

Jeremy,

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the MoM due to a prior commitment. I'll have to catch up with you some other time.

Graeme

Regards,

Graeme

Archived