December morg

After i dropped graeme off that the gate and came back i ran in to chuck. We then went looking for the rest of the group with no luck.

Tyler ended up sinking the Disco in a waterhole -- water and mud flowed into the passenger cabin. Snorkel saved the day though -- kept running and eventually got out. No mechanical or electrical issues other than the horn sounds funny. Have good video of it.

Tyler ended up sinking the Disco in a waterhole -- water and mud flowed into the passenger cabin. Snorkel saved the day though -- kept running and eventually got out. No mechanical or electrical issues other than the horn sounds funny. Have good video of it.

If your horns have mud in them then the radiator does too. Needs to be cleaned out or you'll overheat. Good job for Tyler, me thinks. :D

Tyler ended up sinking the Disco in a waterhole -- water and mud flowed into the passenger cabin. Snorkel saved the day though ....

Yeah, I'd love to claim that my kid broke the Borg Warner, but he let me drive to go over the logs .... funny that, it always seems to break when I'm driving ...

Graeme

• 6 months later...

Archived