Meeting of Members (MOM) "Gears Show & Tell" and "Election" at Mexxis April 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry for late response.... just back from Fontana (Nascar race weekend).. regarding merchandise, yes I'll have club T-shirts on hand, however no sweatshirts in inventory

If it makes things easier for you Will, I also just paid my dues and can just grab the shirt/stickers when I see you this weekend as well.

If it makes things easier for you Will' date=' I also just paid my dues and can just grab the shirt/stickers when I see you this weekend as well.[/quote']

roger that.. all renewals will get a special 5th year logo T-shirt this Saturday

Will,

I just renewed too but won't be able to make it (had Strep throat for the past 2 weeks) this weekend so can you send me my stuff

XL on the new 5th T-shirt and 5th stickers please!:D

roger that.. all renewals will get a special 5th year logo T-shirt this Saturday

Just a few logistical info for new members planning to attend and not familair w/Mexxis.

Address: 9110 Alcosta Blvd, San Ramon, CA for you GPS.

Tel. 925.803.1111 Ask for Enrique or Carlos if you need directions.

Start time: 11am and then election to follow. Make sure to go inside Mexxis to cast your vote: look for Jim or any of the other club BOD/officers if you have any questions: Will, Mike, Luis, Brenton, me and others...

Look for registration table in the parking lot between two LR trucks; we hope to have the NCLR club banner abovet table. Look for Jim, our Secretary, at the register table; Will, our President, be handing limited edition 5th anniv NCLR club shirt for renewing members.

Mike, our Treasurer, will be there if you have any Qs on NCLR club fees or if know of any companies who'd like to sponsor NCLR; Mike likes money for the club. Lol. I will be there also if you have a lead sponsor you want us to go after/pitch our club.

Brian, Antonio, and Rupert will be setting up their RTT (Roof Top Tent) during MOM for Show and Tell; please stop-by and ask these guys any Qs. Two of the RTTs will be from Camping Lap (Rupert), and Tepui (Antonio) so if you are interested I made arrangement for group buy with these companies. Let me know. Tepui is local (Santa Cruz) so you will save on shipping, and it's a similar to the ARB Simpson tent except made in China.

Luis/Dave will have a show and tell of their LR3s. So LR3 and LR4 owners come by; ask your Qs re: tires, roof rack, rod mod....

Me aks RonCT110 will be with my Camel Trophy 110 truck to talk about planned trip and if you want to lead a trip, I can help with process e.g. starting a gauging interest thread, what to put in your post....

Chris aka El Solis, if he gets the new starter installed, will be there with his Camel Trophy 110 and can discuss future planned "first aid" class for NCLR memers. Qs like member slipped on the trail, head hit a rock, what do you do to help till First Responders come.... I remember being in Search and Rescue and my team was pounding a trauma victim's chest till medics came; kept the victim alive till professional help came.

We also have gear swap; I am bringing the y-pipe cats/02 sensors. Wohoo, once I get the cash from Steven, will have money for diesel and lunch @ Mexxis. Lol. Anyone else pls post WTB or WTS here before Sat.

Look for all these setups across the parking lot from Mexxis - see attached satelite photo.

Be there!

Kevin and all,

When you arrive, check in at the table & you'll receive a ballot. The Board of Directors meeting begins at 2 pm. at Mexxi's. You can vote until then, 10 AM via email.

Ron, when does voting end? We won't be there till 11:45 or 12 due to a previous commitment.

I'll be there around 11;00am.

I will bring the complete exhaust y-pipe/Cats/O2s for your LWB. C yah!

And if anyone is interested, I have the following for sale:

- one spare 265/75/16 BFG TA KMs (new) $99 - just tire

- Hella 4000 lights and wiring kit, RTE sliders (sold)

- Complete professional one coat paint including basics, primer/filler, and mix for paint + bonus semi-gloss black (you can just buy a diff color ) = $99 (see pic)

- Step-on 6v Bat powered Cruiser for you lil one (new charger and battery included) = $39 (see pic)

- Coleman single burner stove bonus brand new cooking ware set = $9.99

- Utility 12v battery (new) for your project $9.99 (see pic)

Washed the CT110 before heading out to work today. Got the tires and fenders all cleaned.

Started applying wax and buffing section of the hood during lunch - see pic.

Have to rush back to work; will see how much waxing I will be able to do (been years since I put wax on this truck).

Nice day to be not working (I wish)!

Happy Friday Foks - see you all @ the MOM event tomorrow.

Anyone interested in my tent cot? I can bring it. Only today I will let it go for 100.

http://web.me.com/antonioanguiano/Site_2/Photos.html

Bring it, set it up, and someone will eventually buy it; you know how that works (smile)

C yah in about 11ish!

Antonio, HOW did you not get your shirt and sticker.......I thought those were the hot items today.

PM me your address (or I can look up on records) and I'll stick it in the mail. That way you can get it sooner than later...

Archived