• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is always a MORG 1st Saturday of the month, even if there's only one person that shows up (hasn't happened yet). Myself and a few others will be up at Cow Mountain with TigerDan during May's MORG, but I hope whomever shows up has a good time.

Is there a May MORG?

I'll be there the entire day. Bringing some guys with me from my church who want to learn about Land Rovers and about off roading. I was hoping to get a decent turn out so that as club members we could represent to some future Landy owners and future club members by each taking a couple of them and teaching them the whys and the hows and the whens of what we do and what our vehicles are capable of. I've posted a couple of times about it but aside from the Cow mountain trip happening at the same time, mostly got crickets in response. Perhaps I started posting too far out, but military mentality almost dictates me to think in those terms!

I'm still coming, I'm bringing both "Darth Vader" and "Snow white". On my part, I expect a good turn out from the people I've invited to join me there that day, somewhere in the vecinity of 15-20 people. If anyone from the club has a little time off to join us and invest in someone else who is in the same position we all were at some point, looking at Land Rovers do what they do, unable to mutter a single word, awe struck at their capability and dreaming of the day we could own one and join their ranks, then by all means please make your way to Hollister to join us. It will be a complete blast watching these guys, mouths open in awe, seeing our vehicles do their stuff.

I have had a few people PM me with interest to join us that day. But nothing is confirmed with any of them, so I'm just coming early and see who all shows up, hope for the best. Would certainly love to have you join us, SLOhybrid.

going to make this one need to practice on the rocks for the rubi.Also if anyone is coming from the north and willing to pick up some wheels for me let me know.I'll chip in some gas money or a favorite beverage.

Slo if you want we could caravan up there.I usually go up the 101 to the bitterwater rd to the 25 kind of a fun way nice and quite.

I'll be there the entire day. Bringing some guys with me from my church who want to learn about Land Rovers and about off roading. I was hoping to get a decent turn out so that as club members we could represent to some future Landy owners and future club members by each taking a couple of them and teaching them the whys and the hows and the whens of what we do and what our vehicles are capable of. I've posted a couple of times about it but aside from the Cow mountain trip happening at the same time, mostly got crickets in response. Perhaps I started posting too far out, but military mentality almost dictates me to think in those terms!

I'm still coming, I'm bringing both "Darth Vader" and "Snow white". On my part, I expect a good turn out from the people I've invited to join me there that day, somewhere in the vecinity of 15-20 people. If anyone from the club has a little time off to join us and invest in someone else who is in the same position we all were at some point, looking at Land Rovers do what they do, unable to mutter a single word, awe struck at their capability and dreaming of the day we could own one and join their ranks, then by all means please make your way to Hollister to join us. It will be a complete blast watching these guys, mouths open in awe, seeing our vehicles do their stuff.

I have had a few people PM me with interest to join us that day. But nothing is confirmed with any of them, so I'm just coming early and see who all shows up, hope for the best. Would certainly love to have you join us, SLOhybrid.

Luis,

I'd love to go but unfortunately, that's Cinco de Mayo weekend, the busiest weekend of the year for us.

Come by Mexxi's after you're done; live music. Paella mixta made by yours truly and a bunch of games & prizes for all!

Lutz, you wanna have some Paella? you know you want to, it's only 60 miles from Hollister.

Looks like I will miss the May MORG, but if you come to Mexxi's after for their Cinco De Mayo thing, I think the bartender may be able to get you a discount on drinks.....

Looks like I will miss the May MORG, but if you come to Mexxi's after for their Cinco De Mayo thing, I think the bartender may be able to get you a discount on drinks.....

perhaps i should consider attending with my lovely wife since it is our anniversary. i would expect that same bartender to be very, very generous to us.

Enrique I am there on the Paella.. Lutz we can ride share to San Ramon and perhaps you can get your wheels?

Griff what happened to your Avitar no 110 wtf but it better be there @ the Morg if your wife is down for this and Will says he is going to get us the gate combo for the "Dark side"

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Luis perhaps Lutz & I will be there Friday PM.

Griff what happened to your Avitar no 110 wtf but it better be there @ the Morg if your wife is down for this and Will says he is going to get us the gate combo for the "Dark side"

My avitar on LRRF? I decided to get a G4 Pinto instead of the 110.

I might be able to swing a partial day on Saturday. Should have the 110 tomorrow, so should be reg'd and smogged by Sat.

Ok! I am backing out... I smashed the qtr panel on my 04 RR today and am sick over it! the thought of damaging another RR not that I will is not to inviting right now.

Sorry guys.

Ok! I am backing out... I smashed the qtr panel on my 04 RR today and am sick over it! the thought of damaging another RR not that I will is not to inviting right now.

Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear that, brother! I have been walking on egg shells everytime I take the LR3 out because I did not have sliders. I have tried to be soooo carefull with it that I end up missing a lot of fun obstacles in order to avoid the chance at carnage. I was lucky. I finally got tired of always having to be overly careful and made the investment on RS sliders, option I. It has lifted a HUGE burden off my shoulders knowing that level of protection is sitting under the Qpanels and frame. Again, my worst nightmare and I'm trully sorry it had to happen to you :(

I have received confirmation from Hollister Hills that the NCLR has been granted exclusive use of the Hudner Ranch “The Dark Side” for this weekends May MORG.

As with last month’s MORG, our NCLR combo locks will be in place during the weekend with the help of the Ranger staff according to HH Special Events. Combination number for these locks is the same as before and is posted in the members only section of this forum site.

<O:p</O:p

This is a great opportunity to explore the Dark Side and the trail system that some of the NCLR members helped clear and survey last month. You are welcome to camp overnight. Remember park fees apply.

Archived