RAVE or other Manuals

Hello, 

I purchased a 93 RRC SWB and plan to hopefully start working on it around the beginning of the year.  I'll probably be making quite a few posts along the way but first I wanted a manual.  I can't seem to locate any free RAVE manual links that still work so I planned on purchasing a 90-94 Euro manual from Famous Four since I'm buying a bunch of parts from them.

Any other suggestions?

Hello Florencio and welcome!

I too have never had any luck with the RAVE manuals.

Here is what I have that has been useful - by far the Land Rover workshop manual is the most useful and my go-to.

image.png

Additionally I use the Atlantic British diagrams for part number lookup:

https://www.roverparts.com/parts_catalogs/Range_Rover_Classic_Parts_Catalog/PDF/RRC8_Full.pdf

2 hours ago, SLOHybrid said:

I do not have any workshop manuals but do have a brand new 93 Range Rover owners manual in the bag still if you need that?  I also have 2 decades worth of RRC parts just ask away as I may be willing to part with.

Nathan, once your basement is boxed up... send me the dimensions and I'll send a Uhaul. I'm ready for that treasure ; ). The door is always open 🤣

If Florencio does not need the owners manual, I'll sign up to be 2nd in line. 0/2 1993s have their manual.

The owner's manual would be cool.

That said, I am still looking for an all-yellow front passenger turn signal (or a matching set) and for all of the trunk pieces like the cargo cover, the side pieces etc.  

I've been working long days for a while now so it's been taking me days to complete just the parts orders I want to make with various vendors like Ashcroft, Famous Four and so on.  This thing is getting pricey and I haven't even turned a wrench on it yet lol