LR3 Accessories for sale

BEAR

Well it's with great sadness that the end of an era has come. My 2006 LR3 has a blown head gasket(s) and it's going to cost too much to fix it. I think I'm going to move on to a different platform so I will be selling my off-road goodies that are LR3 specific. 

Here's a list of what I'm going to initially sell. Let me know if there is anything else that you're interested in. If its specific parts or the whole thing.

• Baja Rack roof rack
  • Tan 3rd row seats
  • Tan 2nd row middle seat
  • Rear cargo cover
  • Stock fog lights

The new forum software isn't allowing me to add attachments because apparently I have too many even though I'm a newbie. lol so I made a lightroom page with all my pictures. Enjoy.

https://adobe.ly/3WEP238

lf interested please Text, Email or Stop by the house. I live in Concord

(925)389-8504

barron.flanders@gmail.com

Edited by BEAR
update

On 1/25/2023 at 8:49 AM, BEAR said:

Well it's with great sadness that the end of an era has come. My 2006 LR3 has a blown head gasket(s) and it's going to cost too much to fix it. I think I'm going to move on to a different platform so I will be selling my off-road goodies that are LR3 specific. 

Here's a list of what I'm going to initially sell. Let me know if there is anything else that you're interested in. If its specific parts or the whole thing.

• ARB front bumper
  • TR rear bumper with steps and tire swing out 
  • TR sliders with nerf bars
  • Baja Rack roof rack
  • FR rear ladder
  • FR drawer system
  • Tan 3rd row seats
  • Tan 2nd row middle seat
  • Rear cargo cover
  • Front plastic fenders
  • Traxide dual battery kit
  • Stock fog lights

The new forum software isn't allowing me to add attachments because apparently I have too many even though I'm a newbie. lol so I made a lightroom page with all my pictures. Enjoy.

https://adobe.ly/3WEP238

lf interested please Text, Email or Stop by the house. I live in Concord

(925)389-8504

barron.flanders@gmail.com

Platform in a new defender or Disco 5...right!