Wheelin' during the week...

esteban

Does anyone else have a crazy schedule? I would like to go wheelin', but so many of my days off are during the week. Anyone interested in hitting the dirt mid-week for a day trip? I only need about a week notice to set my schedule. I'm open to suggestions as to where to go also. Some company would be nice. :D

Steve

Starting Monday my plans are:

Change diff oil and replace the fill plugs with EE brass plugs

Clean and mount a set of 5 black steelies

Remove sheared off zerk on front drive shaft and replace with a shorter plug

Install the GROM Audio iPod adapter

Use touch-up pen on pin stripping (on roof as test) and passenger doors (which were keyed)

Replace air filter

Test new Staun deflators and tire inflater

Replace rotoflex when it arrives

Hopefully go surfing on Thursday in Santa Cruz.

That's about it.

Every week is different for me. This next week, I'm booked for 4 days, probably heading to the MORG. The following week, I have no work until the weekend. Being the owner of a 60 year old house and a Land Rover, my to do list is practically endless. I was thinking of doing a day trip to Cow Mtn. later in the month on a Monday once the smoke clears a bit. I'm still looking for an excuse to get my winch cable dirty! :D

Every week is different for me. This next week, I'm booked for 4 days, probably heading to the MORG. The following week, I have no work until the weekend. Being the owner of a 60 year old house and a Land Rover, my to do list is practically endless. I was thinking of doing a day trip to Cow Mtn. later in the month on a Monday once the smoke clears a bit. I'm still looking for an excuse to get my winch cable dirty! :D

Hit me up when you go to cow mountain. I just need a week advance notice to get my schedule sorted, Mondays are usually pretty good for me..

Disco2guy, let me know how that touch up pen works out. Also what kind of air filter you gonna run?

Steve

Just the regular paper filter from AB will be going into the air box. The MAF was replaced last March so I'm not looking to test how a K&N would fare under the hood. I'll take pictures of the paint pen as I'm curious to see how it turns out too.

Archived