NCLR Brochure

Attached please find two files each for the front and back of the proposed NCLR brochure. There is a dealer event coming out on June 8 that we would like to have the brochures ready for. Please comment away!

The pictures are the ones you, the membership voted for.

The trail calendar was my best attempt at representing this years runs. Did I leave any out? Idea is not to be exact, but for people to come to the website, and sign up there for the runs.

Also, check out the captions. All suggested changes will be considered before we go final...

Looks great Chuck! I have two comments though.,

1.- IMHO, I think the club's address is not necessary, it may lead people to think it's a coastal thing (even though pictures and content show otherwise). If they want to contact the club, they will do so thru the website most likely.

2.- Under the pictures of "Sierras", second paragraph, the word "Orientated" is mispelled, it should be "oriented"

Great job, Thank you!

Enrique

Not to be too picky, just some observations and thoughts.

I would consider a different font. My experience with thinner fonts are they don't reproduce well, once colors fade they're more difficult to read. May I also suggest losing the club logos on the trip calendar page (I'm guessing page 2) you could add 2 more photos. Another thing, it looks like the color box with on the trip calendar page is a different shade of the other page color. One last thing, it looks like the top center photo on the trip calendar page it too high and may be out of print range compared to the other page.

Overall I love the way it's going.

keep em coming. I don't want to lose the club logos though -- it is sort of a branding thing and I think we want people to relate our web page and stickers on our rigs back to the brochures. Plus, any more pictures and I think things will get a lot more crowded.

I do think replacing the driver in the Rangie (a non-club member) with a club member shot makes sense. The best pic I've seen so far is the one of Brian preparing the morning coffee -- unless one of you guys has a shot of your significant other leaning out the window of a rig you want to nominate. We need a big grin!

I like it. On the first page, it looks like the Allegheny Run has two semi-colons for the l's.

Edit- Chuck I didn't realize you were using my pic of "Taming the Gulch at the MORG". I'll send you the high res version when I get home tonight.

Under "Interested?" The sentence reads: Members of guests, which is obviously backwards. I assume it intends to say "Guests of members" instead. Other than that and with the better quality pictures for the couple that look fuzzy, I love the flier! Can't wait to start spreading them around.

Also, you may want to say "Meeting of the Members at a club Sponsor, Mexxi's Resturant in San Ramon, CA" or something like that. They are a sponsor and members, and we can't assume anyone will have a clue what "Mexxi's" is, YET.

Archived