Sac DiTD--Feb 21st

We are adjusting the date this month for Valentine's day.  So pushing it a week out and we'll be hitting up another driveway and heading to Fuller's house to help move the 109 into the garage.

Will be a great even of using winches and brute strength to move it and then we'll see if we can get the engine to turn over! 

Very similar to "Dirt Every Day" episodes!

Contact Fuller for timing and location specifics.

Well there hasn't been much interest. I can't imagine why Friday wouldn't work. Anyone else want to chime in?

Let me know and I'll update the calendar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm planning to show up at Mr. Fuller's place on Friday.... I'm hoping I'm not the only one!

I'll update the calendar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the tough part of the ford repair out of the way last night.  Need to stop at Napa today for some gaskets but it should be running by tonight.  The P38 is still blocking it in though so will have to deal with that.  109 here we come.  Maybe I'll have you guys help me play musical cars (with non driving rovers).  

Already did that here at casa Happel.   Working solo had to push the D2 over to the other end of the slab then unload the new GDE from the trailer and give it a quick wash-down then break out the come-alongs to pull it up onto the slab and under roof where it will wait patiently for my attention.

Can one of you guys message me the address.

I have 2 air shocks to drop off with Don for a Red Rover Express delivery.

Don.... do you have room for a set of 4 stock LR rims & tires for John too?

-Esten

Yeah, I can make it fit.  I'll either be in the LR3 or the van - either should carry 4 wheels and 2 struts no problem.

Interested in coming, I gotta remove my Dist amp and its a pretty easy fix. Plus you live close, shoot over your addy if you dont mind. 

We waited for you.  We talked about you (I personally don't believe any of the things people said!), and eventually we ate the chicken and ribs we'd been saving for you and left (about half an hour ago).

Graeme

Thanks all for the help playing the rover shuffle.  And a special thanks to Graeme who showed up early to help fix an old Ford.  I didn't even hear him coming in his fancy electron powered race car/tow rig.  Much progress to come on the 109

Jason,

An even bigger thank-you goes to Mrs Fuller for putting up with us all, and for the amazing pie!

Graeme

Archived