What is this light? Blue P

BigKingRR

With my bell curve of rover knowledge peaking around the 80's early 90's and dropping off rapidly as they get newer... here is my guess!  :lol:

May it be something to do with the parking assist package? It looks like the autobiographies could be optioned with the "Park Pro pack" which in some situations will navigate the vehicle into a parallel parking spot.

The blue light may indicate suitable situations to use it, though it seems the controls are mainly on the center screen.  (knowledge gained after configuring a autobiography lol).

I am sure there are others with newer vehicles that will be a much better help than I!

With my bell curve of rover knowledge peaking around the 80's early 90's and dropping off rapidly as they get newer... here is my guess!  :lol:

May it be something to do with the parking assist package? It looks like the autobiographies could be optioned with the "Park Pro pack" which in some situations will navigate the vehicle into a parallel parking spot.

The blue light may indicate suitable situations to use it, though it seems the controls are mainly on the center screen.  (knowledge gained after configuring a autobiography lol).

I am sure there are others with newer vehicles that will be a much better help than I!

Miles,

On a Tesla it is the "parking ticket avoidance mode" isn't it?  Maybe Land Rover have caught up ....

Regards,

Graeme

Miles,

On a Tesla it is the "parking ticket avoidance mode" isn't it?  Maybe Land Rover have caught up ....

Regards,

Graeme

Graeme, I think this is exactly what it is. I cannot believe I missed that. The P obviously stands for "Police Avoidance" as it is in a blue box.

Good eye sir  :P .

Parking light?

But I did find the motorway button

attachicon.gif093A34E9-BACC-4513-BD51-91AC32E4A788.jpeg

Hey!!! Cool so my cruise control might work after all. I've just been driving it and toggling the switch each time I go under an overpass!

#whatmanual

Archived