Social Media for the club

For 2019 we are going to be stepping up our social media game. By that, I mean we are j”going to post more stuff and more frequently. In order to create posts that are worth posting, we are going to need some good member content. So if you have an interesting project going on, or you took out your rover on an interesting trip, please share it on the forum. I will be using the forum as social media fodder to give a better reflection of what we do as a club and what our members are up to. And also, if you’re on FAcebook or instagram make sure you’re following the page and let me know who you are. That way I can properly tag people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For 2019 we are going to be stepping up our social media game. By that, I mean we are j”going to post more stuff and more frequently. In order to create posts that are worth posting, we are going to need some good member content. So if you have an interesting project going on, or you took out your rover on an interesting trip, please share it on the forum. I will be using the forum as social media fodder to give a better reflection of what we do as a club and what our members are up to. And also, if you’re on FAcebook or instagram make sure you’re following the page and let me know who you are. That way I can properly tag people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also feel to tag the club in your post and we’ll try to share them as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived