Last Minute Baja Trip

Hey guys and gals,

I didn't think I was going to be able to do Baja this year but apparently all the planets lined up just right and will be departing on March 31 (saturday) and returning to the Bay Area the following Saturday. I know is very last minute but if any one would like to come along, just say the word.

David Provencio (from SoCal) aka DCProven is coming along and there's room for two more trucks. I will be joining some of the Baja Land members and head out to Guadalupe Canyon Oasis for a couple of nights then head towards Gonzaga Bay via Mike's Ranch. we'll stay at the beach for three nights before heading back.

Not a lot of Off-Roading but def some mildly challenging dirt roads, goods eats & cervezas. My 12 year old daughter as well as David's 13 y/o daughter will be on this trip. 

This is not a club's sanctioned event but just a group of LR enthusiasts going to the beach :)

http://guadalupecanyonoasis.com/HotTubs.html

Wish I could join, but I couldn't get spring break off this year. Wish it was 2 weeks later! I may try to venture down to Baja the week of April 14th.

Archived