Do we have any Dr's in the club??

ChrisJB

I never developed a taste for beer either. That stuff has to be up there with the nastiest liquid I have ever tried to drink in my life. If anyone ever invented Pepsi tasting beer, I guess I might be in trouble, but as long as it tastes like sparkling transmission fluid I have little to worry about :D

I never developed a taste for beer either. That stuff has to be up there with the nastiest liquid I have ever tried to drink in my life. If anyone ever invented Pepsi tasting beer, I guess I might be in trouble, but as long as it tastes like sparkling transmission fluid I have little to worry about :D

Ever try a tequila shot? Or worse, Jagermeister shots? Now that stuff tastes nasty, from personal experience.. (both ways)

I had to google Dr Demento.....With great albums like "Country Corn" and 4 volumes of the "greatest novalty records of all time" I dont know how I could have missed this personality. This is probably going to be a stretch but I assume this person influenced weird al yankovic...... :D

So listening to song parodies and drinking boddingtons part of land rover ownership?? I think we need a guide to explain this to us uninformed folks ;)

I can remember being a kid at Camp Pendelton, when my dad was stationed there, and listening to Kiss records with my friends older brother (as I was in like 2-3rd grade) and then catching Dr. Demento on the "Mighty 690" AM out of Tiajuana at night...then I think he moved to KMET....

" So, I am going to the Stones concert and I am taking some reds, some blues, some uppers, some weed, a bottle of Jack, some coke and maybe a few mushrooms. Is there anything else I should take?

Yeah, an ambulance. Rock and Roll Doctor, your on the air....."

Always loved that one...

Guiness is the only beer that I can stomach but it has to be from tap. But after a night of drinking too many irish car bombs, now Guiness makes me queezy sometimes.....

Guiness within a 50 mile radius of the brewery tastes different than regular draft Guiness (stand a teaspoon in a pint and as it falls to the side there is no clink on the glass)

Our dogs love guiness, and you can make a mean fruit cake using a couple of cans of Guiness and leaving it for several weeks....

The old Toucan adverts were great

Archived