Anyone in Monterey Peninsula?

Henry79

Got bit by the disco bug!! Here she is 2001 disco with 110k on her.. few issues here and there but what disco does not have them!!

attachicon.gif43097D34-0A55-46ED-AB51-7C9998EAF8F3.jpegattachicon.gif4039DC4A-B9B5-418B-BE06-6F59029FC268.jpegattachicon.gif6A9F8D67-8AA1-4D6B-A8BB-24AA5B06C016.jpegattachicon.gifEAC2F3C0-9281-4F16-B03E-DD5EC35E2761.jpeg

Hey Henry, I’m the guy that sold you the OME lift kit. Welcome to the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in watsonville last weekend picking up wheels.

The club gets to Hollister a few times a year...so definitely have things going close to you.

Great looking rig, and I'm a fan of the Disco too!

Hey Henry, I’m the guy that sold you the OME lift kit. Welcome to the club

Hey boss how are you?? Thanks for the lift kit!! Currently replacing all wheel hubs and radiator! But she is coming along

Welcome and congrats on the D2! 

What's your plan for the truck - off-road/overland trips or ?

hey lithium 1330, well the plans are to get her trail ready but for right now I want her reliable and capable of keeping up with you all on the trips .. she runs strong but want to fix a couple of the pesky leaks and re-do the cooling system.. but it will get a rack and I want to rip off the side steps and get some rock sliders and get a steel front and back bumper.

I was in watsonville last weekend picking up wheels.

The club gets to Hollister a few times a year...so definitely have things going close to you.

Great looking rig, and I'm a fan of the Disco too!

Thanks Jethro, and it’s good to hear that we have some good looking rigs out close to me.. they are awesome and if you get them running right they will last you!

Archived