hi guys!

i *might join tomorrow.

D1 in the shop getting new shocks. def need those in before i get on the trails again.

keep you posted!

one question: meeting time in 10am; any idea on how long we'd be out on the trails, done eating/drinking/playing after that? roughly? :-)

Very roughly, we might be at the park until 2:00 (?)  There's really no schedule; we just play it by ear based on who's doing what.  After that, Ted is heading up to the lake for a little BBQ/kid's play time in the water/etc which you're welcome to join or you can head your own way.  I don't think I'm going to be at the lake, but I may head up to Out Of Bounds or one of the other local 'Rover Friendly' watering holes for a beverage before I head back south.

Anyone in the SF city want to caravan? I've never been up to Morg.

I'll be leaving San Jose at 7:20am, but not sure yet if I'll take 680 to 80 or 580 to 99...

I'll PM you my cell number if you want to try and meet up on the way.

I'm about to head out for breakfast before the MORG.  I'll be there a little before 10 and will see you guys there.  I'll be on 146.460 and my cell 510.825.5056

I don't think we made quite 15 trucks, but we probably had 10 or so.  More than 15 people when you count the small humans.   Let me see if I can remember everybody who was there

Don/Michele - D1

Greg - LR4

Luke - passenger w/Greg

Ted - P38

Tim Scully - D110

Wife 'O Scully - D110 (sorry, I don't remember her name!)

Nick - LR4

Angela (Nick's Wife) - RRC

Angus - D2

Matt DiscoBear - D1

Matt the Second - RRC

Who am I missing?

Long distance prize goes to Angus for the drive up from SF.  His D2 is stock save for some new tires... I'm afraid his Visa is about to get a work-out now that he's been out to play with us   :P

I don't think we made quite 15 trucks, but we probably had 10 or so. More than 15 people when you count the small humans. Let me see if I can remember everybody who was there

Don/Michele - D1

Greg - LR4

Luke - passenger w/Greg

Ted - P38

Tim Scully - D110

Wife 'O Scully - D110 (sorry, I don't remember her name!)

Nick - LR4

Angela (Nick's Wife) - RRC

Angus - D2

Matt DiscoBear - D1

Matt the Second - RRC

Who am I missing?

Long distance prize goes to Angus for the drive up from SF. His D2 is stock save for some new tires... I'm afraid his Visa is about to get a work-out now that he's been out to play with us :P

Tom in a rrc, Justin in a rrc and Lesha in D110(Scully's wife)...so very close to 15.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Archived