June MORG, 6/3

It's time to start thinking about the next MORG.

We've done Folsom, Frank Rains, Carnegie, and Hollister this year.  Where to next?

Here's the catch...I'll be on a boat somewhere along the Columbia Gouge about that time so I'm going to need somebody else to lead this little shindig.  

There's a small change I'll get back in time to make it but it's unlikely.  So who's up for this?  I hear our Secretary might be available... :)

There is an OHV park north of napa? Not sure if it's too out of the way for everyone

Knoxville Recreation Area

Knoxville Devilhead Road

Napa, CA 94558

(707) 468-4000

www.blm.gov/ukiah

Extending into two counties within the California Wine Country, Knoxville is managed by the Bureau of Land Management in Ukiah. The recreational area lies on nearly 18,000 acres of varying terrain and is a popular spot for campers and OHVs. All drivers of OHVs must be street license or possess an OHN vehicle registration. Because Knoxville is on public lands, ATV operators must wear an approved safety helmet depending upon the circumstance, may or may not carry a passenger. Camping at Hunting Creek is further south from the north staging area and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis with no fee required. Visitors operating OHVs must be mindful that game hunting is open year round in the recreation area, particularly during the peak hunting seasons."

Come on - somebody needs to jump in and lead this thing!

I'm some what interested as I have the kids as wife is attending a NKOB concert. Let's connect Don and talk through it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm some what interested as I have the kids as wife is attending a NKOB concert. Let's connect Don and talk through it.

]My gf is going to NKOTB, Paula Abdul concert that Sunday. 

I gave her this look  :huh: when she asked if I would go with her. 

Took me quite a while to figure out what NKOTB was.

Once I did, my response was somewhere between 'your kidding' and 'they still exist?'

So it looks like we have a couple possible candidates for this - Greg and Drew.  Do you guys want to get together on this?  Doesn't take a lot - just pick a meeting location/time (normally 10AM) and head for the dirt.  Try to keep it moderate to accommodate any level of truck and driver.  If you want to make a Krispy Kreme stop on the way, just send the receipt for coffee/donuts/etc to me or one of the other BoD members and we'll reimburse you from club funds.  

I have been reminded that we have baseball at noon and there are only a couple games left. Doesn't really allow time to get anywhere not get back.

Hopefully a different month I'll make a MORG.

Come on guys - somebody needs to make this happen!  Who's up for it?  

I think a guy with a grey/silver LR3 would be a good candidate.  Who can we get like that?

Though I'm hoping to just be an attendee, I'd also be happy to lead if no actual NCLR members are able to. It'd have to be another saunter through Hollister Hills though. It'd definitely be mild as I am suffering from intermittent traction control again. all set on recovery gear. only 1 extra radio to loan out though. Anyhoo, just throwing it out there. Regardless, I hope this MORG comes together!

Though I'm hoping to just be an attendee, I'd also be happy to lead if no actual NCLR members are able to. It'd have to be another saunter through Hollister Hills though. It'd definitely be mild as I am suffering from intermittent traction control again. all set on recovery gear. only 1 extra radio to loan out though. Anyhoo, just throwing it out there. Regardless, I hope this MORG comes together!

As much as I want to go to Knoxville, I could be ok we Hollister. I'm not ready to lead as I don't feel responsible enough to take on any challenges that can come. Like when me and done helped Justin with his driveshaft and rear radius arms. I wouldn't have known how to approach the situation. I am thankful Don, that I was able to see that particlar situation get handled in a safely matter. How about we settle on Hollister again. I believe our rebelle ladies will be there too, right? Maybe we can spectate pre-rally action.

Scratch that. I'm actually not going to able to make it .

I wish I could go! Been wanting to check Knoxville out, but Team Disco Dolls will be in Pismo training for the Rally with Brenton and Lutzi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived