• NEW CASTLE ON TAP!!
    • Pyramid Heffenweizen
    • Fosters
    • Dos Equis
    • Other

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmm... a thread about beer turns out to be the longest thread on our website. No surprise there.:D

The funny thing is that only eleven people have posted and thre are only ten votes.:confused:

BTW- Dos Equis is almost neck to neck with Newcastle...we need more votes!

The funny thing is that only eleven people have posted and thre are only ten votes.:confused:

BTW- Dos Equis is almost neck to neck with Newcastle...we need more votes!

That's cause I voted on the original poll and I voted for heinekein. The poll will not let me vote again, and my vote is now toast. :confused:

Beer just arrived at Mexxi's...keeping it cold until Saturday morning as I will not be able to get there on Friday:(

It.s a 13.5 gallon keg, is that enough? might have to bring some bottles of Dos Equis, maybe that will entice Eric into coming!

damn! i saw this link too late to put in my 2 cents.

if i had my druthers, we'd all be drinking meisterbrau or hamms and, for the winos, 4-liter jugs of carlo rossi chablis. guess i'll have to lower my standards this weekend...

seriously, i'm gonna bring some Deschutes Brewery Mirror Pond Pale Ale and some Fox Barrel Pear Cider. i think i owe Steven a beer or 12.

guess i'll have to lower my standards this weekend...

REALLY? Standards? hmm... crud, I'll have to find something other than Boone's and MD20/20 for you then? I was really aiming to get your approval.:D

Archived