• Pyramid Heffenweizen
    • Fosters
    • Dos Equis
    • Other

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won't vote as I can't go. Boo Hoo.

Eric, remember your first Newcastle from a keg? I'll never forget! Ah fond memories.

John, You're a lot closer to SCLR and therefore more likely to do other events with them throughout the year if you come to Holister you get to meet everyone up, do some wheeling, drinking at night here and I'd be happy to buy you dinner.

It is unfortunate that the two events fall on the same weekend.:mad:

I won't vote as I can't go. Boo Hoo.

Eric, remember your first Newcastle from a keg? I'll never forget! Ah fond memories.

I remember that keg like it was the night before last...seems like Newvastle on tap doesn't taste that good anymore. Back then it was REALLY expensive and hard to get too. That was the night I slipped on your busted ribs story, got you in some hot water!

If form holds true that party is Friday night. you might want to leave the wife and kids at home till Saturday....

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it up there on Friday, but I am confident that Griff can take my place - he has lots of experience at "adult themed" parties. Just be carful if he brings out a basket and wants you to put your keys in it......

I'd rather drink warm PBR than fat tire!

Ok, who's bringing a six-pack of PBR (warm) for Eric?

Tony, I'm coming on Friday with margarita machine and keg and for quality purposes, we need to make sure that the beer is up to par before we serve it to the rest of the members on Sat. nite;)

Hey, should we add these other beers to the poll, sisnce some are not getting any love;

Kona Longboard

Redhook ESB

Black Diamond Ale

Heiny:D:D

I will be happy to volunteer to test the Margarita quality for you Enrique. :D Tony's "adult" campfire party is coming together nicely.

BTW Gary, you bringing the Tequila for the "Machino" it takes 1 1/2 bottles of 1.75ml size per batch.

I could bring it if you want, since technically I'm using the machine for my own private use otherwise I have to deal with license and insurance C%&P.

lemme kno

And you're the official margarita tester Chuck follows.lol

Archived