Heading to Vegas

ChrisJB

Heading to Las Vegas to watch the NASCAR race and while I am there will be stopping by Las Vegas Customs for some work on my Disco (and no I wont be blingin out the Disco). Been talking with the owner for a while and right now I am looking at a set of custom valved Fox Racing shocks and a built in air compressor in the cargo area much like what is featured below and some custom skid plates. Adding to my list of mods and doing what I can to stimulate the economy :D

http://www.eastcoastrover.com/168.html

Very inspirational Chris! Thxs!

If by chance in Vegas, not all the work are started on your D2, give Tony (Tony DII here and LRRForums) a ring and he can pretty do all of the work. Perhaps on your way to one of our MORGs, drop off your D2 with Tony; just coordinate with Tony and on what you want on your D2!

I am getting custom Rovertym rear bumper installed on my D2 by Tony; you should see this bumper (sweet): http://www.rovertym.com/d2rearbumper.htm

Hope to see you soon!

Just got back from the Nationwide race and it was painfull watching. Too many cautions and I was hoping for another JGR 1-2 finish but Kyle Busch blew a tire heading into turn 3 and Tony lost control of his. I hope the racing will be better tomorrow but not looking good after the cup practice today. We are sitting in row 7 section 2A so we are sitting right before the cars enter turn 1. Just about every car other then the Roush Fenway cars are running a bit loose at least through turn 1 and 2 so I have a feeling there will be a few cautions tomorrow.

Needless to say it was a beautiful day in the Low 70's

I didn't bring my Camera with me because it's a hassle and sitting in the stands, it's hard to get a good shot especially with people and a large fence in the way :)

I do take my camera when I head to Sears Point for the Cup Race and the NHRA Fram Autolight Nationals and especially the American LeMans series in Mazda Speedway. I can walk around the track and get some really good shots!

Thats my NASCAR report for the day! :D

GO!

Just back from MORG

sorry to hear about Bush and Stewart :rolleyes:

Oh, and the camera was for the race girls not the race cars :D

I wish I did have my camera because there was a woman sitting in front of me at least 250lbs and a mullet that should be bronzed and placed into the Smithsonian and she had #3 and #8 tramp stamp.

I am partial to the F1 pit babes........

While walking through the pits I was hoping for an Ashley Judd sighting, but i failed :(

Oh well Infineon Raceway is June 22nd so I still will have another shot :)

Archived