1985 110 CSW 3.5 V8

nengelbrecht6

• 1 month later...

Well guys, I just got word today that my truck has cleared customs. It's still in Galveston but they're shipping it to Los Angeles shortly. Then I can go and collect it. In no time at all, I'll be joining you guys for some off road fun!

Just in time for the Sierra trip....

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately, only been out a few times. NCLR is very active and there is plenty to do, it's just that my work schedule hasn't permitted me to get out like I would like to.

Coming up in about 2 weeks is our big snow run to Shaver Lake/Bald Mountain, then on the first Saturday of each month we do a Monthly Off Road Gathering (MORG).  I think for March we're going to go to Frank Raines SVRA though I'll keep an eye on the weather to see how that goes as FR is slick as snot when wet.  

Then coming up in the spring we have 2 Death Valley trips and the Baja MX trip.  And in the summer we have the Sierra trek followed by White Rock Lake for the meteor shower.  We'll throw in a number of shorter weekend trips like SlickRock, Deer Valley, etc too, but we need to see how long before the snows melt this year to start opening up the trails in the mountains.

Archived