Pics of your packed cargo area?

Disco2Guy

just confirm that the lack of tire adhesion on the exposed tree roots played a signicant role.

Technically, wouldn't lack of tire adhesion help prevent a rollover? Like on a sand dune, it is pretty tough to rollover cause your tires slide all the way to the bottom...

now if there is something that hangs up the tires at the bottom of that slick tree root, causing you to come to a sudden stop....

Technically, wouldn't lack of tire adhesion help prevent a rollover? Like on a sand dune, it is pretty tough to rollover cause your tires slide all the way to the bottom...

now if there is something that hangs up the tires at the bottom of that slick tree root, causing you to come to a sudden stop....

from my observation, looks like his tire slipped off the top of a root, like falling off the edge of a table, sudden shift in CG, then snap role

from my observation, looks like his tire slipped off the top of a root, like falling off the edge of a table, sudden shift in CG, then snap role

correct, tie that into the opposite front tire being turned inward and - viola! - i have no tire to lean on = automatic roll

Archived