Hey Guys and Gals

LATEAPEX

New Member here saying Hi to everyone!

I Picked up my new project ,1990 Classic about a month ago and finally made it out to hollister last weekend for its shake down run with my buddy (NCLR052) in his trophy 110 and other buddy in his new to him crusier

I am really looking foreward to attending some of the club events this year!

My ride

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/panosik/4-1.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/panosik/7-1.jpg

My buddys

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/panosik/6-1.jpg

Welcome LateApex! Check out our planned/proposed trips this year and hope to see you out on the trails or Hollister! That's my play ground also.

Not to divert the focus on your buddy's 110, what Camel Trophy year was it used? Nice. I agree - worth a million! :)

I have a stong interest for a reunion as you can see to meet the twin! :D This is my Camel Trophy 110 - see pics!

Happy Trails and see you out there!

Wow, and he is a Club Member also...we have 2 CT110's? And a FC101....wow, we are starting to have an excellent representation across the club.

By the way, welcome to the club and as of late, we are getting more and more Classics (I only have the classic, my first LR). Hope to see you out with us soon.

If you have time, we are at Fremont Motor Cars for the BOD meeting at 9am Sat. Cruise by and say hello.

Well, in that case you will have to share what you are doing because bumpers and sliders, as Gary (PCRover) might say, for a RRC is big talk. Here on the All RRC All the time website.....(me poking at Gary there...)

Yep, the 110 is a diesel, 300tdi, nicknamed "fido". Its not as "original" as the other CT110 on the boards but still awesome. Also it was a support vehicle for the '98 CT. 1 million is a good round number to start bidding at :) hope to see u all out there on the trails.

Yep, the 110 is a diesel, 300tdi, nicknamed "fido". Its not as "original" as the other CT110 on the boards but still awesome. Also it was a support vehicle for the '98 CT. 1 million is a good round number to start bidding at :) hope to see u all out there on the trails.

Nice 300tdi!

And another CT Support Vehicle!

Excellent! Will have to surprise people when we bring our Camel Trophy D110 trucks on the next trail run! Double fun!

Where do you take your truck for diesel work? PM. Mine has a new 200TDI engine and have not run into any problems. Just doing the basic maint. C yah!

Ron

Nice 300tdi!

And another CT Support Vehicle!

Excellent! Will have to surprise people when we bring our Camel Trophy D110 trucks on the next trail run! Doule fun!

Where do you take your truck for diesel work? PM. Mine has a new 200TDI engine and have not run into any problems. Just doing the basic maint. C yah!

Ron

Thanks, lets see you on the trails out there we can have a camel caravan!

Archived