I was reading this superduper 4WD magazine and...

I think that's a good idea. It would give club members an opportunity to try out that latest incremental improvement or scratch an off-road itch before it becomes a crisis. I know the upper ranch is closed sometimes on weekends for special events, particularly in the summer, so I'm not sure how a standing date would work out. Worth checking though.

I love the idea of informal monthly gatherings at Hollister. Given the levels of difficulty there, it seems like a good place to see the progress in my offroad driving skills. Each time becoming more comfortable pushing myself a little further. I haven't been offroading before and can't wait to start the learning process and getting to know you all better. I just watched the Pismo '06 vid Ron posted and I'm all giddy now:)

I love the idea of informal monthly gatherings at Hollister. Given the levels of difficulty there, it seems like a good place to see the progress in my offroad driving skills. Each time becoming more comfortable pushing myself a little further. I haven't been offroading before and can't wait to start the learning process and getting to know you all better. I just watched the Pismo '06 vid Ron posted and I'm all giddy now:)

March will be the kickoff monthly gathering at HH.

Archived