Prepare for possible wet conditions for the MoM

This week I've been checking the forecast for Saturday. On Tues the chance of rain was 20%, now it's at 50%. "They" say early showers but do not define what is early. The temps are to be in the upper 60's w/ winds 10-20 mph. I'll have the 12'x12' EZ-Up for some extra coverage, but it might need some sand bags (or similar) if the wind picks up.

Hopefully this won't keep you from attending the meeting, chatting with your fellow club members, or enjoying the great food of Mexxi's, compliments of Tepui Tents.

The weather forecast indicated a >50% change of rain until ~8am, then significantly lower after (but this is in SF). Nevertheless, we won't be making it this time - heading to Sonoma for the Ferrari Challenge weekend. 

The weather forecast indicated a >50% change of rain until ~8am, then significantly lower after (but this is in SF). Nevertheless, we won't be making it this time - heading to Sonoma for the Ferrari Challenge weekend. 

I only accept this excuse if you're driving. 

Erin & I attended once... I think it was Laguna Seca though.  FXX is something else to hear/watch/experience in person.  Haven't seen the FXXK in person... yet

This week I've been checking the forecast for Saturday. On Tues the chance of rain was 20%, now it's at 50%. "They" say early showers but do not define what is early. The temps are to be in the upper 60's w/ winds 10-20 mph. I'll have the 12'x12' EZ-Up for some extra coverage, but it might need some sand bags (or similar) if the wind picks up.

Hopefully this won't keep you from attending the meeting, chatting with your fellow club members, or enjoying the great food of Mexxi's, compliments of Tepui Tents.

Tepui Tents?  Is Ron going to give free tours of his Tepui?  If it starts pouring I may just hang out up there.  :D

I can also bring a big pop up but I have no sand... let me know.

Erin & I attended once... I think it was Laguna Seca though.  FXX is something else to hear/watch/experience in person.  Haven't seen the FXXK in person... yet

The Ferrari FXXK, otherwise known as what Ferrari owners say when they get the bill from their service advisor.

Seriously, that naming scheme had to have been intentional.  :lol:

Archived