• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

Haters going to hate

I may be able to get out of it, I figure the more I keep bugging her... she'll just get annoyed and give in.

Win win

So maybe I'll confirm Friday

For sure on that one Don. When I owned a forum we has a custom user group for special people called "miserable users". It was reserved for a choice one or two but it was a published vbulletin hack...lol

*Quickly changes permissions for Nick, Don, and David*

Oh wait you can't see posts / threads anymore? What???

Looks like I should be making this, Wife is on board. Calling my sister tonight to let her know. Now just got to make sure the D1 doesn't over heat the next few days.

Sorry, really busy at work.  Chad, not sure if that post was for me.

Erin & I will already be out in Modesto / Oakdale so we won't be coming from the South Bay as per usual.  We will still meet everyone at 10AM at the corner of Parrots Ferry Rd and Camp 9 Rd in Vallecitos.

Sorry, really busy at work. Chad, not sure if that post was for me.

Erin & I will already be out in Modesto / Oakdale so we won't be coming from the South Bay as per usual. We will still meet everyone at 10AM at the corner of

At the corner of ....???

sounds good.  Brooklyn and I will be up at our place the night before so if anyone wants to meet for breakfast before-hand we would be game.  Jared regular NCLR frequency?  

the angels camp repeater is pretty good from there;

http://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/details.php?state_id=06&ID=528

the file is what you import into your gps (garmin, etc).  i imported it into mine ok.  if you can find your way to angels camp its a peace of cake.  and if you want bring you lead-throwing contraptions if you have time afterwards to play... :)

*Quickly changes permissions for Nick, Don, and David*

Oh wait you can't see posts / threads anymore? What???

Looks like I should be making this, Wife is on board. Calling my sister tonight to let her know. Now just got to make sure the D1 doesn't over heat the next few days.

Awwww, I'm sorry buddy... :)

the file is what you import into your gps (garmin, etc).  i imported it into mine ok.  if you can find your way to angels camp its a peace of cake.  and if you want bring you lead-throwing contraptions if you have time afterwards to play... :)

Nick... Can I import it into my navigation on my screen or my iPhone? I don't have another GPS thing. Or, can I put it in my HAM radio?

Ooooh, are you bringing your "lead-throwing contraption"? I will likely need to leave in the afternoon after the run to get back home to the dogs. I have someone coming to tend to them, but they have plans in the evening.

I am trying to get my usual off roading buddy to go with me, as I don't like going alone. His wife hates me, so let's see if she lets him.

Archived