December 2014 MORG

Happy Holidays! For December, we're back at Hollister Hills SVRA on Saturday the 6th.

Reply in the thread if you will be attending.

Attendee List

Don & Guest [w/truck]

• Colin & Guest

• Justin & Guest + Donuts (just had a diff go out... may not make it)

• Alyson

• Rob & Tracy (Team GB!)

• Chuck +3 Guests

• Pedram (a maybe... possibly trying to avoid a baby shower.)

Also, more information is available in the Calendar and as always, we will meet at the entrance at 10:00AM.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be attending with my buddy from my shop

This time I'd like to bring donuts / coffee on BritishRecyclers.

I swear last MORG I just couldn't find anything along the way

uh huh... I saw the empty box of krispy kremes flipped over in the back of your Disco with crumbs everywhere. We know what happened.

-Jared

Justin would stop in SJ for Krispy Creme and eat them on the way to Hollister. Then, he would stop at 7-Eleven, right before the high school, and fill the box with the day old donuts from the case.

Whats wrong with Day old donuts? Donuts are donuts right?

:D

I'll admit to getting a couple of those donuts over the years. Once the sugar kicks in on the second bite, the day oldness is easily forgotten.

Oh ya. I remember riding my bike down with some friends to the donut shop down the street... My mom had given me 75¢ for a donut; being the enterprising youth we were, we pooled our funds and bought a day old dozen for around $1.99. Mom probably never knew why we were always hopped up on sugar...

-Jared

• 3 weeks later...

Hey NCLR peeps -- the December 2014 MORG is next week at Hollister Hills SVRA. Bumping the thread for a final toss of hats in the ring. I've updated the attendee list on the first post.

Hollister is likely to be muddy if our South BA rain continues throughout the week as projected - of course, you won't know if you don't come check it out... ::blink1:: 10:00 at the Ranger Station for driver's meeting -- we'll see you there!

-Jared

I'm planning to come to the MORG.

I hear there's a good donut place on Homestead in San Jose/Santa Clara area.

What you hear is true -- I'm thinking of bringing some Stan's Donuts to a future event -- I don't want to embarrass inferior fried rings of dough.

-Jared

I would go but I might break the park with my GMC.

Will it fit through the front gate? ::bigsmile::

You're getting a backlog of projects sir -- transmission swap, winch and synthetic line install, bushing replacement... we're going to need a wrenching day after Don's BushingFest (LR)3 just to get all of your Disco stuff done. PedramFest perhaps? Or since it's the holidays, "A PedramFestivus for the rest of us." ::amuse::

-Jared

Will it fit through the front gate? ::bigsmile::

You're getting a backlog of projects sir -- transmission swap, winch and synthetic line install, bushing replacement... we're going to need a wrenching day after Don's BushingFest (LR)3 just to get all of your Disco stuff done. PedramFest perhaps? Or since it's the holidays, "A PedramFestivus for the rest of us." ::amuse::

-Jared[/quote

Or 'Lets Fix Pedram' :P.

I might be able to host a wrenching day 12/13 if people want. I have to install my new drive shafts and fix a few little items. Let me know.

13 is good for me. Have to thinkk now what to fix or may be just oil changes and lend a spare hand to others :). I am in.

Archived