Tepui Fest 2014

I'll take it off you hands for half your asking price...::nuts::

You should buy it now because with all the government money printing and stock bubble - if the stock market collapses your money will be half the value (smile); just pay the full price now before it's too late*

* disclosure: this is just Ron's opinion, or observation or reading of the tea leaves (no way his opinion is shared by his employer, NCLR or folks he drinks Pacificos with)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And BTW the above support truck was for sale and if I could figure out at way to drive them both at the same time I would have bought it (oh and i'm not allowed to buy anymore LR's for awhile as we have 2 plus my dad's which we all know will become Roxson's and then I'll have to get one for Shawnery....hmmmm 4 rovers, better hit the lotto)

You can do it Chris!

Ron, how's the clutch replacement going?

-Jared

Well, the good news is that it's not as expensive as I thought (parts for the R380 is not that expensive); labor is the costly part; with this said, I want to learn how to do repairs on my 110 so made arrangement for a shop to help me with the repair, used of their equipment, yet at the same time I will be involved. Scheduled to tow the 110 next week, drop the manual transmission and open up the clutch to assess the damage (I will be there for that), then order the necessary parts and proceed with the repair (I am taking 1-2 days off w/my left over vacation days). More details and picture to come....

Ron, that's a great idea -- it will be fun to follow your progress! Good to hear the parts weren't too expensive.

-Jared

X2 ! I may be able to come help you wrench on it if you need some help (someone to pass you the Pacificos :) )

X2 ! I may be able to come help you wrench on it if you need some help (someone to pass you the Pacificos :) )

I'll be the guy that walks to the ARB fridge and hands them to Enrique. ::bigsmile::

-Jared

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the repair.

I unboxed my Tepui 6 foot awning Rob brought back from the event for me. Will fit perfectly on the side of the rangie. Can't wait to get it mounted up. Looks very similar to the ARB model.

Thank you for your support Enrique; now pass the Pacifico and make sure you're not empty (smile).

Good luck with the repair.

I unboxed my Tepui 6 foot awning Rob brought back from the event for me. Will fit perfectly on the side of the rangie. Can't wait to get it mounted up. Looks very similar to the ARB model.

Thanks Ted.

Let me know how you like the awning; been thinking about getting one!

Archived