September 2014 MORG

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes! Sounds good.

Hey Ulises,

I just saw the photo you posted - hahaha! :) Not sure who that guy is, but it's funny.

I am still planning to head down to Hollister, but also meeting a newbie with a brand spankin' new 2014 LR4 (it has the supercharged V6 and funny dial shifter) in San Jose - so we will take a quick 5 minute detour to fetch him and then continue down to Hollister. I'll drop you a PM closer to the weekend.

Also, with that said, maybe Erin and Jared want to follow along as well - they are coming from Santa Clara?

Have a great week!

-David

they are coming from Santa Clara?

Sure! Tomorrow the rear springs arrive for RedRover, so unless something unforeseen prevents us from installing them, we should be ready to roll for the MORG...

Do you come down Hwy 101?

-Jared

Sure! Tomorrow the rear springs arrive for RedRover, so unless something unforeseen prevents us from installing them, we should be ready to roll for the MORG...

Do you come down Hwy 101?

-Jared

Good luck with the installation!!!

Yep, I head down 101 from San Carlos.

Hey Ulises,

I just saw the photo you posted - hahaha! :) Not sure who that guy is, but it's funny.

I am still planning to head down to Hollister, but also meeting a newbie with a brand spankin' new 2014 LR4 (it has the supercharged V6 and funny dial shifter) in San Jose - so we will take a quick 5 minute detour to fetch him and then continue down to Hollister. I'll drop you a PM closer to the weekend.

-David

It's Ned Stark from the show Game of Thrones haha. I can meet you at the shell on el camino/5th

How about we meet at 8:15AM at Specialty's Cafe on Bowers Ave.? Map/image below...

Map Link

Image:

http://www.1070maryann.com/images/specialty_cafe.png

-Jared

That sounds like a plan! I actually know exactly where that is located because I go there on evenings before I teach class at UC Santa Cruz Extension. I typically eat lots of cookies like a crazy person. :-)

It's Ned Stark from the show Game of Thrones haha. I can meet you at the shell on el camino/5th

Thank goodness for Google :) I am kind of dumb about TV shows.....

El Camino / 5th - sounds like a plan, but what city is that? :) Oh, I think it's in Belmont - right? I am in San Carlos.

How about 8:30am, for Lucas and I. And we might even drag Tom along as be lives close by ......

Graeme

I talked to Tom yesterday and he said that he is busy on Saturday. That sounds good, but i wonder if the other folks who are going to meet at Specialty off 101 on Bowers can meet a little later? I think Jared said around 8:15AM, but maybe they can wait for us if we depart the gas station at 8:30AM? I don't think my LR4 buddy in San Jose is going now.

What, did we scare him off?

I promise to play nice!

Hahaha! Maybe! I actually think his wife told him no, but he told me that he forgot he and his wife had pool duty at a local pool club. I am not sure I even know what that means. I replied and told him to tell his wife to go herself. I am not sure that works in his world. We shall see.

Archived