September 2014 MORG

It's that time again... starting the thread to track who is attending the September 2014 MORG on the 6th. This is the last MORG before the 2014 NCLR Annual event.

For more information, see the calendar event here.

Currently attending:

• Lutz (tent.)

• Don & Michelle

• David (+1 guest)

• Colin

• Anudeep

• Ulises

• Pedram

• Alyson

• Gabe Quintal (guest via Google+)

• Jared & Erin

• Graeme & Lucas

• Tom (if Graeme can convince him to go...)

Thanks

-Jared

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pedram
I will attend. Maybe Colin and I can find a harder trail for the annual this time. No rock stacking, but something more difficult. Who ever wants to join can head up. Or just stick with the babies and cry..... Oh I'm kidding. No babies here.

I will attend. Maybe Colin and I can find a harder trail for the annual this time. No rock stacking, but something more difficult. Who ever wants to join can head up. Or just stick with the babies and cry..... Oh I'm kidding. No babies here.

I like the sound of this. I'm about 90% on making it.

At this rate, I should probably just stop washing the Rover. I just get it dirty again the next weekend.

I like the sound of this. I'm about 90% on making it.

At this rate, I should probably just stop washing the Rover. I just get it dirty again the next weekend.

Glad to hear you may make it Don - we missed you at the coffee gathering. I am also hoping to go as well.

Although, I am not sure what Pedram has in store. but I might end up being a baby - hahaha!

Hey @ least I did it Brenton::nuts::

Car is still on the road to this day

Anyone else want to step up?

Nathan,

It had crossed my mind ... Katrina will probably fail smog in December, so the bodywork isn't going to be needed after that ... just the manual trans and LT230 ...

Bit of a pain having to fit a winch for one event though ....

Graeme

Nathan,

It had crossed my mind ... Katrina will probably fail smog in December, so the bodywork isn't going to be needed after that ... just the manual trans and LT230 ...

Bit of a pain having to fit a winch for one event though ....

Graeme

But ... is it one-way or can you go down?

Graeme

Archived