First Post!

PCRover

I know I haven't been able to make it to any of the gatherings since I moved to Napa in June. I have been very busy at the winery. Anyway now that harvest is over I will definitely be at the Holiday gathering. See you guys then. Can't wait to go do some camping, fishing, wheeling, etc with you guys. Later.

I know I haven't been able to make it to any of the gatherings since I moved to Napa in June. I have been very busy at the winery. Anyway now that harvest is over I will definitely be at the Holiday gathering. See you guys then. Can't wait to go do some camping, fishing, wheeling, etc with you guys. Later.

We can always bring the gathering to Napa :)

There isn't much in the way of public trails in Napa County. About the only thing we have is Knoxville (BLM land) which is good for a "once a year" visit - especially after some rain to make it more interesting.

The good news is not much farther north in Lake County you have Cow Mountain and Mendo National Forest.

Ditto!

Their Texas Burger with the gi-normous jalapenos sounds good about now!

I'd say let's do a "NCLR or Land Rover Drive-up, Meet-up and Eat-up" get together in 2008 @ Taylor's. My wife I am sure will enjoy the trip to the wineries before or after!

And (Gary) nice job - I like the familiar look and feel! Yippie! I can post multiple photos in a single post - how about pics of my 200 TDI for starters! :D

That's it Gary. They have a big grass area in the back with tables and a big parking lot for all the rovers, and the food is great. There is actually a Taylors in the ferry building in SF now too.

Christian and I can get together and work on putting something together for early '08.

Do you like how I volunteered you Christian? :D

Archived