7th Annual meet pictures

I didn't see any other pictures from the 7th annual meet, so I figured I would get it started. Anybody else take any pictures? There were some great trucks there, but of course I only took pictures of my own Classic and Dan's P38.

Also, a huge thank you to JeremyP for the rear sway bar. I installed it before we broke camp, then did an easy run through Hudner park with it on. It didn't seem to add too much head toss during the light off road stuff, and it made a big difference in highway stability. We are heading to Baja for Christmas and that sway bar will make the drive down much easier.

And you never stopped back by for your beer, so I still owe you one (or six). PM me if you want to stop by my shop over here on the peninsula some time to check out some cars and have a beer.

6U6A6009.JPG

6U6A6023.JPG

6U6A6024.JPG

6U6A6028.JPG

6U6A6035.JPG

6U6A6049.JPG

6U6A6058.JPG

6U6A6073.JPG

6U6A6075.JPG

PM me if you want to stop by my shop over here on the peninsula some time to check out some cars and have a beer.

Do tell...what kind of cars and shop is this that you talk about?

Nice meeting you at the annual.

e

My wife took the photos, they are pretty great!

My "shop" is just a warehouse where I keep all of my junk. Some fun cars to look at if you are into older, not-terribly-fancy stuff. No Bugattis here, but you might see a turd brown Volvo with racing seats in it. I know: wow.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived